Turtle_Flares banned appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Turtle_Flare, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtle_Flare

Turtle_Flare New Member

Dear Shadecrest community,
    I'am really sorry from Griefing 2 places "Sharqman & FreshtilliDie" and i promise this will never ever happen again because for one thing I love this server thats why i never hesitated to donate,I never break promises especially this serious....

And sharqman I'am really sorry if i griefed your place i promise if i ever get unbanned i promise i will make it up to you ill get diamonds,gold,iron for you and if i don't do this you can tell the admins to banned me for good and i will help you rebuild your village ill replant everything build the houses and anything else you want..... i just hope you're reading this :)

And Freshtillidie I also promise i'll replant the potatoes for you and ill gove loads of eggs i can finish all of my rupies just for eggs i'll also help in rebuilding your farm and ill even help you on what you need....I also hope you're reading this :(

I accept the admins on banning me because it's my fault I really promise i will never ever do it again....
    And if you don't unbanned me i accept....I will still remember the happy times
    with the people in shadecrest

Ban Reason: griefing (sharqman)
    Ban Time: Thursday 8th of November 2012 09:33:27 PM EST Ban Until: Permanent

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I will change it to a one week ban, do NOT let it happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.