TheCobraZoo

Discussion in 'Grief Report' started by Z_Millla, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Someone informed me that my old calculator was griefed, and sure enough, TheCobraZoo appears to have flown around and broken random blocks on the build. I asked if anyone knew him in chat, and the only person who did had witnessed him griefing on another server as well. I'm not saying he should be banned, but he should be banned. ;)

Imgur is down at the moment but I do have screen shots if they are needed. Also I can fix the damages myself. Assuming he was breaking wool blocks that held redstone, I would have to do fixes even with a roll back.

2. Z_Millla

Haha glad you agree. And no, this one was never protected (/warp math). Luckily he wasn't too destructive and the fixes were pretty easy. Everything appears to be in working order again.

3. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

One of the guests found this out and informed me, i told them it was your build and to report it to you in case you were making changes <---- no clue with redstone -_-. Sucks to hear that it was grief, especially on such a cool build :(

4. Z_Millla

It was unfortunate, but it could have been much worse. Thankfully my new WIP is already protected. Oh and Max, siout took care of the ban already. Case closed!

A360P likes this.
  5. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

*gavel on the bench*

Z_Millla likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.