Who misses Due_Date and who doesn't? :O

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by Due_Date, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Due_Date

Due_Date New Member VIP

I got bored recently and thought of Shadecrest, as I end up doing atleast once every day...
    anyways, to the point. I'm making this post to see which people thought I was cool and which people thought I was just another dumb noob. So, just checking, out of anyone who remembers me, who misses me? And please don't be a touchegag about it if you don't, just a simple yes or no. I'm anxious to see how many no's I get, xD.

2. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

You were really nice to me, so I miss you. Then again, I don't know why you were banned, so that might change my opinion of you :3

3. Due_Date

Due_Date New Member VIP

Thanks, xD. I'd tell you why I was banned from my point of view, but my message would be edited by Max, most likely. If not him, Sharq or someone else. Let's just say people thought I was using "Nodus -s". You can decide who to believe from then on.

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I barely knew you, literally two different sides of the universe if you know what i mean lol

P.S. no bashing.

5. Due_Date

Due_Date New Member VIP

I know what you mean. Also, who's bashing who? Are you saying that I was bashing the admins, or that people can't bash me? (Sounds wrong. I don't want to be bashed...)

6. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I didn't hear the full story, but apparently you have proof you weren't using it. I don't think you're the kind of person that would use it either. However my opinion doesn't matter in the slightest ;)

7. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

I miss you Due_Date! I personally never believed that you were actually using Nodus, and I would love to see you back on the server. Just my opinion here. At this point, you obviously love the server enough to try and get back on since June, which shows a lot of dedication. I think it shows that you really care about the server. I for one would like to have you back as part of the community.

8. Due_Date

Due_Date New Member VIP

Thanks, Flag! Also, ZPWR22 and ndvenckus1 logged onto one of my main servers today and acted like touches to me. Can you try to find out why they did that? I mean, ZP removed me from skype and all.

9. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

no, no, no just a preliminary warning to everyone to not bash anyone as you are asking for people who don't like you as well

10. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

Locking this. This is dumb. More bashing going on than anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.