Legend9468's Arch Application

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by Legend9468, Nov 21, 2012.

?

Should I receive the rank?

1. Absolutly!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

If you didn't pick up from the title, my name is Legend9468.

I want to become an Arch for a few reasons. I want to continue to help out with the community and if you ask around a number of people should recognize me as an active and contributing member, I'm not really sure how being promoted would change any of this; but it's a nice point. Secondly, I see reaching Arch as a challenge and it's a drive that's kept me going (Sometimes anyway). Thirdly, I keep hearing people (Albiet, guests and Builder I's) as that my builds are awesome and defiantly Arch standard, so I'm curious to see if they actually are.

I'm not sure how long I've been playing on the server, at least a month though; probably since September 2012.

While I haven't built as much as other people have, I believe that I do insert a lot more detail.

My three warps are

/warp SteamTown

This is my main build and is a smallish town with a SteamPunk inspired theme.

/warp Tethered

This is an airship that I built when I got Builder I

/warp RLighthouse

Another relatively small build (Which no one's seen yet) which I eventually intend to turn into the entrance of a Rapture-type place, hence the R.

Edit:

More recently I've made a build at Siout's and Eat's big mountainy town thing. The warp to that being /warp lestate.

Also. here's a link to my DeviantArt page, I upload pictures of my builds there; from here and from another server (A friends private one).

(Looking back on it, my reasons sound kinda terrible, summed up, my reason is that this just seems like the natural progression of things on the server; applying to become Arch)

Pelle_Sudden likes this.
  2. adam_mills

adam_mills Member

/seen it tells you when you where 1st logged in

3. TheKillorX

TheKillorX Active Member Creative Architect

your builds arent very big but i love the detail you put into them (and i love wood <3) so its a yes from me ;)

4. Legend9468

Much obliged.

First seen Oct 20th

5. Legend9468

Thank you very much. I realise that they aren't very big atm. I'll try something bigger in the near future, but I haven't built anything like the others yet (The big temple/monument things), hence why I haven't built any for my Arch submission.

6. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

I'm not 100% yes for arch just yet, I like the SteamTown build I even put that one in a video but i'm not sure its quite arch standard. Then again I only just got arch and i'm unsure whether my judgement is too harsh or not, but it is a 'not quite' from me. I think seeing the rapture build might tip you over into 'yes', because I do appreciate the amount of detail you put into ST and if you keep it up you most definitely have the potential to become architect :D

7. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

is tethered just the air ship or the town below either way its not arch worthy to me. Steamtown is very cool to me but like others said a bit small. the light house is nice but I feel it should be part of steamtown. so its a now for now

8. Legend9468

Tethered's just the airship. I built the Lighthouse away from it as I was spending most of me time at Steamtown and needed a change of scenery; not to mention it already had a lighthouse, didn't want to overcrowd.

Thanks for the feedback anyway!

9. Legend9468

Perfectly fine. As I stated above, it was more to see if it was Arch standard than anything.

A360P likes this.
  10. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

although there is no one on the server building like SteamTown and we could use more of it. So with that said I changed my position on it I say yes

11. TheOnlyGurra

TheOnlyGurra Active Member Creative Architect

like siout said, this is something different from what we usually see on the server. and i really like the detail and the look of the steamtown, its a Yes from me:)

12. AidanZokia

AidanZokia Member

Two Words....Woah....Yes

13. AidanZokia

AidanZokia Member

i love steamtown needs to be expanded a lil bit but really cool

14. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

I'm gonna have to say yes for this one. A lot of people don't really do steam punk because of how hard it is. Good job! :)

15. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

well i've come across your town multiple times and i really like the theme and the detail you putted in it so its a yes from me

16. QuietSea

Bump. This thread is still unresolved?

17. Legend9468

Yep. I just haven't pushed for it because there's no need. I can still help people as an II regardless. (Also makes me wonder why people put that in their Arch apps)

18. QuietSea

Yeah people tend to use that reason as a crutch for anything architect/admin related :/

19. Legend9468

You could help others even if you're a guest; if you so desired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.