Tutorials coming soon

Discussion in 'Creative Guides and Tutorials' started by A360P, Nov 24, 2012.

1. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

So I have been thinking about making some tutorials and lets builds based entirely on and around the shadecrest community. This idea sparked up a while back when Alek said he needed help building modern style houses. At first I jokingly said that I could teach him, but then I actually thought it could be fun. Yesterday on the server I bumped into Alek and I did a one on one session with him to teach him a very basic modern style house. It was very difficult doing this via chat so I thought, why not make use of my YT channel? I had already started a LB series a while back which got a reasonably good reception (compared to the usual amount of views I get) so I may continue that too. If anyone has anything in particular they would like to learn like a style or pillar designs etc. post it here and I will make you a video tutorial, hints, tips etc.

Here is my first LB I did:

I hope you guys like this idea, I think only Alek and Quiet have known about it so far, so I would love to gauge what kind of reaction it would get, although I am going to do it regardless as I love making videos :D.

-A360P

2. A360P

BTW all the videos will be posted here if you don't want to sub to me :D

-A360P

3. A360P

Oh and the pic from the thumbnail will be another tutorial at some point, just haven't got around to doing it :D. Why am i not doing these as edits....

4. Edomien

Edomien Member

I don't know what you said when you punched the pig... But it was funny.

5. A360P

Haha thanks :D

6. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Subbed :D

7. A360P

Legend :D

8. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I love doing how to stuff. :) This sounds great! I have been getting requests all year for something along these lines. I'm sure it will be very helpful to up and coming builders. xD

9. A360P

That's the plan :D

10. A360P

BTW, this LB is actually complete so i will post the links below (I did this a while ago when I was only just rank II, so the quality of the builds will only go up ;D).

Thanks for watching ;D

-A360P

11. A360P

Ok, a new simple tutorial on depth is now rendering and will be uploaded soon, depending on the mood of my internet :). Sorry in advance for the rusty recording style, it has been a while :p

12. iamenrique123

iamenrique123 Active Member VIP

Is ur channel just A360P?

13. A360P

14. A360P

OK, my internet isn't playing ball but should be uploaded in...well a long time...I may need to work some magic to get this out as promised T_T

15. iamenrique123

Did you the building that shows up first in the creative trailer? Its amazing

16. A360P

The first build is Liasha's, then Peter's, then Siout's, then mine (which looks much better now at /warp halo), then Legend9468's, then Siout's again and finally Teg's build :)

17. iamenrique123

Ohh alright

18. A360P

changed the file type, sacrificed minimal quality, but may come up too dark, if it does I will re-upload :)

19. A360P

Tip video on simple depth:

20. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Oh my gosh A3 (ps.. I heard your name on the video xD) The video is wonderful!!! Oh I so hope I can get newbies to watch this! I'm gonna copy and just paste in chat now and then. :) We need one on roofs -.- and another on just details. :)

A360P likes this.