New project and build team details

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by sioutdoors, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

2. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

3. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

He siout. I am REALLY REALLY interested in this project. I will get started on a house in this style and upload a picture of it. When u guys finish i can create a video of this using adobe after effects and final cut pro X. (the two best video editing apps)

4. sioutdoors

sounds good cano

5. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Sadly I can't start building my model till tonight... about 10. Real life work calls. I started building the photo of the house at the top of your post, then glanced over at A360's and realized he was doing the exact same thing. Fail.. :) I know he wouldn't mind but I don't want to copy him haha! So I tore down the garage and will start again tonight.

6. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Well you know that I am interested as always Siout :D. Here is my submission:​
    IGN: A360P​
    From the front, love the snow piled up :D
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    the back is a bit bland, but i could add so much at the back​
    3.jpg
    And there is a little deck area, why not :D
    4.jpg
    This is really near /warp A360P if you want a closer look. I could easily make this a bit more modern if you wanted as that is my area of building (or at least used to be, i may be a tad rusty now :p). Usually I would add more detail, such as water features on the exterior and would have furnished the interior, but for now this is what seems important :). Hope you and Iwillsmoochyou4 like this ;D ​

AnnodynS likes this.
  7. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

i'm gone for like a week and its like the whole world changed on shadecrest

8. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I will smooch you?? I thought his name was Iwilleatyou4 :) I like your name for him better A360. :) Your house is lovely btw.

9. iwilleatyou4

iwilleatyou4 Member Creative Architect

wat. why am i called that. dafuq.

and yes. yes it has. dont even think of leaving again for even a day, otherwise you'll be confused when you come back and be mistaken that this is a different server. lol. also, i missed you too much, so thats another reason you cant leave again lol

10. Lionfish12

Lionfish12 Active Member Creative Architect

I'd be really interested in helping out, I think the style you are going for would look very nice. :)
    How much time will needed to be put forth in order to apart of the team?

11. sioutdoors

it will all render out in extreame render distance with optifine

12. sioutdoors

lion you got some time yet

13. ECompany101

ECompany101 New Member Creative Architect

IGN: ECompany101
    Just a selection of the houses :D

Sorry a file was too large, couldn't upload the other pic :/
    2012-11-30_22.51.51.png
    2012-11-30_22.51.51.png

AnnodynS likes this.
  14. sioutdoors

ok grid lines for plots are laied out I will be placing signs on "plot" areas with your IGN and what type of building to build. If I chose something that dont fit your style then there is always room to change it up to fit you. Aslo the main and secondary block types will be on each plot. Dont feel you like you can only use these. Aslo we will be building in a texture pack called Ozo's http://www.planetminecraft.com/resources/texture_packs/?keywords=ozo's but reg minecraft should work fine with this or anything that doesnt completely change the colors. If you are not done with your app build dont worry there is TONS of room lol.

AnnodynS and A360P like this.
  15. reshatok

reshatok Member Creative Architect

IGN: reshatok

I went for a more rustick look, maybe a little to old style?

Really like making houses they're one of the quickest most rewarding builds.
    Its a little cramped inside because of the 20*20 plot but I still have an interior.
    Its located at -2450, -2250 if you'd like a closer look.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    close up
    [​IMG]

AnnodynS and A360P like this.
  16. Edomien

Edomien Member

Hey guys. I'd thought we could take advantage of this project and record this into a time-lapse if it isn't already in check. If you'd like, I can provide the recording.

If you haven't already, check out the promotional trailer I made for the creative server. Note that was my first video I ever made so you can expect better quality for this kind of project. ;)

17. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Looks like an awesome idea siout and iwill, gonna see what i can come up with ;)

18. A360P

Love your style man :D

reshatok and AnnodynS like this.
  19. A360P

As far as i can gauge the project will go in bits and pieces, if that makes sense. The problem is that not everyone who is involved is in a similar timezone and so the build may not happen like that. However, if Si wants to organise a time slot that suits most i don't mind slotting in there for a video and can even record my own perspective. I really want to get a team together for timelapses in the future, so i'm using this build to see who is a fast builder and who adds the most detail to their builds :D

AnnodynS likes this.
  20. sioutdoors

we can most certainly do a timelapse for the main building

A360P likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.