Seems the server hates me

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by dodokono, Nov 30, 2012.

1. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

[​IMG]

2. Edomien

Edomien Member

:p

Edit: :eek: They're in sync!

QuietSea likes this.
  3. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

I love watching this post. I like having Mac so I can watch peoples frustrations. JK

4. dodokono

dodokono Member

Having other issues now. -_- Minecraft wont load up any multiplayer server. Reinstalled minecraft, checked everything, and the reason was based in a java error. Customer support tried to set me up for a download to reinstall java, but appearantly it wont work because of the error, so they are sending me a disk via snail mail with the current java on it. Should be here in a couple days. Will reinstall then. Until then, I cant use youtube, netflix, online games, minecraft, IMVU, or my instant messenger. Estimated delivery date is the 5th.

5. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

something is wrong with servers :/ i am having trouble as well

6. Edomien

Edomien Member

You poor thing! How will you ever survive!? D:

7. dodokono

dodokono Member

With a heavy application of xbox

8. Edomien

Edomien Member

Of course. Although I don't own an Xbox so I will assume that you will starve. ;)

9. dodokono

dodokono Member

XD Minecraft xbox edition, or assassins creed 3, or halo 4. I should be ok for a couple days. Can also play larger non-java based games like Saints Row, Arkham Asylum, or EVE

10. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

meh, dxtory is better than fraps of about 15 bucks more. the difference in quality is huge.
    and ive used camerastudio on the server before without issue.

11. Edomien

Edomien Member

BATMAN!

Thomasdd13 likes this.
  12. dodokono

dodokono Member

Checked the shipping status on my backup disk. Supposed to arrive tomorrow. Cant wait to get back on real minecraft. Playing the xbox version seriously made me miss Worldedit.

13. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

Ok I know this thread was A LONG LONG time ago but I just wanted people to know, Max has taken off the builder II speed limit which caused the problem. Just dont fly through blocks or it will happen