Vote!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by sharqman, Dec 10, 2012.

1. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Remember to vote everyone! You can make a ton of rupies just by voting!
    shadecrest.com/vote

DastardlyWhale likes this.
  2. madmiket

madmiket Member VIP

sir i have voted the last two day and did not get pay the rupies for it there maybe a problem with this i even checked the vote count after each vote to make sure the votes were being counted

3. sharqman

I'll check it out today

4. sharqman

just tested it and I got all the rupies from voting, i was in game and it gave me the messages each time, except for creative votes. were you in game when you voted?

5. madmiket

madmiket Member VIP

i was not in game do you have to be in game to get the rubies

6. sharqman

I don't think so, I'm almost never in game. the vote count just might update as soon as you vote

7. madmiket

madmiket Member VIP

the vote did up date as soon as i voted but when i check my money in game i still only had 1000rubies

8. sharqman

idk what happened then, maybe you do have to be in game, I haven't been keeping up with my balance

9. PhuzzYLogiK

PhuzzYLogiK Member

I do see your point about the lack of a large outcry, but if he misspelled his IGN, from my understanding it wouldn't have been counted in the daily vote count. Or more correctly, you would see about 20 permutations of his name on the list. I can also confirm you don't have to be in-game for the vote to count, so that's not it.

I know Mojang's servers have been flaky the past few days. Is it possible that if someone votes when we're not able to connect to minecraft.net that the Shadecrest server just never gets the information?

10. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

When you vote a message appears on that server to say that "ing" has voted, no matter whos has done it. But that message does differ if you were the one voting. Mad, next time see if you get a message thanking you for voting, or if you get a message saying that you voted.

11. madmiket

madmiket Member VIP

well today when i voted i was ingame and got the money for it

12. sharqman

yeah i voted out of game today and i got money, idk if it was all of it because I didn't record my money before.

13. madmiket

madmiket Member VIP

i am not wanting the rubies i did not get i was wanting to find out if there was a problem so i would get the money if i voted for now on so if i am getting my money i am good now thank you for looking into this