The Weekly Treasure Hunt

Discussion in 'Contests/Events' started by waterpower1, Dec 11, 2012.

1. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

Come one, come all to the weekly treasure hunt! Hidden somewhere withen a 200 block radius will be a valuable chest full of goodies! There may be false chests, there may be other prizes, but there is one thing that you can know for certain, it will be worth your while!

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  2. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

When, where.

3. waterpower1

Once a week, in a random place, at a random time. This might change if it gets more popular.

4. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

We aren't allowed to know where the 200 bloc radius is? That is like saying: "I will give you a cookie on the counter but I wont tell you which kitchen". At least say the world!

AnnodynS likes this.
  5. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

no, it just has not been decided yet I'm guessing.

6. waterpower1

When the treasure hunt starts, on that random day, I will tell you where to look for the chest. Untill that time I won't tell you where too look.

7. waterpower1

Everyone! In 5 mins the treasure hunt will take place. Come and join survival to find out!

8. waterpower1

It is starting! Just warp to /warp ss

9. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I took part and have good feedback, it was fun and gave a challenge, perhaps one too many chests for constructive criticism
    I can see this being a weekly thing I would attend :D
    Thanks!

10. iamenrique123

iamenrique123 Active Member VIP

will there be more? I missed it

11. waterpower1

Another treasure hunt! 10k worth of valuables up for grabs. Come and get it at /warp mining2.

12. Zero_X4

Zero_X4 Member

You sir, are a troll this time. :p

13. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

Is this still going? It might be a reason for me to get back onto survival, I have gotten a little bored of it lately. :/

14. waterpower1

Still going!? It has been going every week! In fact, one was just done today.

On a different note, would anyone like me to post pictures of the chests? The way that it is done at the auctions.

15. waterpower1

Today is going to be a little different everyone. A chest has been hidden in spawn somewhere, find it and you will be up 17k. I wish good luck to everyone!

16. waterpower1

Bump - The latest chest still hasn't been found! For the lucky person who does, he/she will be 17k up in the market!

QuietSea likes this.
  17. I saw this thread and couldn't resist opening it. THIS SOUNDS EPIC!!!!!

18. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Anyone found the chest yet?

19. waterpower1

Nope, keep on looking for that chest!

20. waterpower1

The price has now been increased! This chest is worth 19.5k in gold, iron and diamonds, but the rest is worth 2-15k. You might even get more! So look all the harder!