Minecraft Cinematic - Winter's Call by peterian66

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by peterian66, Dec 14, 2012.

1. peterian66

peterian66 New Member Creative Architect

Hey guys. I made a christmas special for you. WATCH in HD
    -

Please rate and subscribe !
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!
    music: Bedřich Smetana - Vltava
    [​IMG]

majestic_moose, Beocca and Pieman like this.
  2. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Ahhh peter we've missed you! :p Glad to see you're still alive. I'll watch the video when I get home from school :)

3. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Peter .... oh my gosh.. I've seen your build on Shadecrest.. (I'm new)... It's astonishing and breathtaking. I honestly have never seen anything like your work. The video was great.. but the build!! Can I see this?

peterian66 likes this.
  4. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

soartex modded texture pack? and fantasic build as usual

5. peterian66

thnx for the nice words ... but i m afraid i cant show u my work becaus i made it offline ... ofcours in the near future if i upload the world i let u know the url adres :) (sry for my english)

AnnodynS likes this.
  6. peterian66

yes the base is soartex fanver texture pack ... i made changes in the colors and the foliage is completli redesigned .... (the leaves r cob webs :D ) and a lot more litle changes

7. peterian66

HAH :D i m still here ... but i decided to build offline :( becaus a lot of bad things hapend to me in the online world so... i leave ... but whit shadecrest i haw some plans in the future ... its a GOOD server and i hawe unfinished works there :p

AnnodynS likes this.
  8. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

thats the one area I never got into is making texture packs. Maybe one day

9. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Sorry to hear about your troubles online. Peter I admire your work tremendously. You are very gifted. I LOVE the building style and the subject you chose for this. :)

peterian66 likes this.
  10. peterian66

thank u very much :) i can tell u a litle seecret about the next porejct i going to make ... the subject is going to be soo much darker and negativ then in this optimistic video ... i try to bring up the darkest ideos from my mind a biuld some bad ass hell gate area ... i try to make it like never seen befor ... so not red atmosphere or fire evrivhere ... evrithing is black and dark ... i know ... its an old theme but ... as i say ... i try to make it like never seen befor

11. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

sooooooo much detail i love it :D <3

peterian66 likes this.
  12. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Well I bet Si and Killor love that. :) And of course I can't wait to see what you come up with...but I love light and glowy.. and I love England. To me your build looked like a city I always dreamed of making. Nice texture pack. It looked ethereal. :)

13. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

i really hope you uplod this!! awesome build, perfect in every aspect!