finger pointing dizzyuluru Improved version

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by mlankowicz, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlankowicz

mlankowicz Member VIP

Well it all began on December 18th tuesday (sorry I cannot remember the exact time.)
    my IGN is mlankowicz and the players IGN that I am finger pointing is dizzyuluru.
    The rule that he broke was that he killed me in peaceful but he suffocated me with blocks. So no one
    would know the difference. And sadly he suffocated me while I said I was afk now he was the only one that was invited to my house so when I came back I was dead I knew who it was. It was dizzyuluru
    Now once I found out I was dissappointed in him he said that he didn't do it but at last he told the truth and said he did it. Why dizzyuluru did this was that he was raging out of anger is another reason he did this why? Because he blamed me for losing all of his stuff and he went all bannas on me I did not like it. If he is going to be given a punishment I do not expect to see him perma banned. Nor do I expect to see him get 2 or 3 day banned If the staff thinks that is approiate to do I would not mind though. But simply all I want is for dizzyuluru to get a warning and stop blaming me and other people for what he did or lost and also for him to stop going so crazy ad raging just because he lost his items especially when I tried to help him by paying him 200 rupies. And no there were not any mods or admins on when this happened. And as far as I know he might have broken one minor rule a little while ago
    I heard but nothing siginificant. If you could please tell me what your decision is I would appreicate it. Thank you

What is your IGN?:

What is the IGN of the offenders?:

Which rules did they break?:

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?:

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?:

Around what time did it happen? (include timezone):

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?:

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post:

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?:

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?:

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

You said you had evidence in your previous post, pics?
    For the next time you make one of these, keep the form, it's there for a reason.

3. mlankowicz

mlankowicz Member VIP

Omg I'll do this one last time but the long part about what happened I'm not going to do that all over again

4. mlankowicz

mlankowicz Member VIP

No I'm sorry but I ain't gonna do this again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.