Creative Server new worlds please!

Discussion in 'Creative Server Suggestions' started by Abdullahj, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

I love playing on the creative server because it allows me to build something, and then someone to say how it could be improved, and improve it to make something epic. There is one problem. When guests first start, they get a flat, even space to build. Higher ranks must build in a rough terrain. It is not as much as a problem for the Architects, but Builder I and II have to deal with it. I was wondering if it was possible to create a few new worlds. The worlds would be designed for certain ranks. They would be like plotworld, only bigger plots the higher your rank is. Instead of 64x64. Builders would get 125x125, and Builder IIs would get 200x200 or something along those lines. It could really help some people show what they could really do. I would not enjoy it if you had to remove the current worlds to do so. Those worlds are for the people who like to build in a natural area. So Shadecrest, What to you think?

2. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

No, building with terrain is an essential skill we all have to put up with it. In fact, call me crazybut I love building with terrain as I was a terraformer before I came to this server.

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  3. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

actually for builder 1 to be on a plot system is a good idea i think. Atleast that way we could eliminate griefs. But like A3 said we all ahd to go through building with terrain (mine was /warp sibeach) building with terrain skill you'll need to learn to get arch.

4. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Well, if a plot system is implemented for builder one, then I propose a larger leap from one to two and for custom terra-forming or some other organic work to be a pre-requisite of applying for architect status (plus we really need an expert at organix on this server, but good ones are pretty rare)