Croffesional's application, finally again! :D

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by Croffesional, Dec 28, 2012.

?

Do you think Croff would be a good and helpful Architect?

1. Yeah, Im sure he would!

50.0%
  2. No, I dont think so.

50.0%
  3. I dont know, I dont know him that well.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

hmm well I like the video response but only if the builder approves it. anyway getting on now to check it out

2. Croffesional

Croffesional Member

Since only Slappy and I like the heart, I took it down, and tbh its really lost its character.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

we talked in game about it its a not yet for me so please finish it

4. Croffesional

Croffesional Member

Liasha and imaxorz please tell me your honest opinion, your opinion means the most to me cuz Max is the owner and Liasha is my favourite builder :3

5. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Croffesional, put an @ infront of someones IGN if you want them to be alerted of this post.

6. Croffesional

Croffesional Member

Oh, I didnt know that thanks :D

7. BdoubleM

BdoubleM New Member Creative Architect

This is a Yes for me. I have seen you grow and grow since I joined this server myself. At first I always thought that you were one of those guys who just built something that would annoy the crap out of other people, but then you actually started to build stuff that I liked. For example CroVille, I really liked that build from the start.

I can't wait to see you as another Architect. Maybe you can actually help me build my 'Blue Mosque' in the Architect world. That would be pretty awesome to see you implement some of your ideas into my build.

I'll talk to you soon on the server. Good luck on becoming an Architect!

Warm regards, BdoubleM.

AnnodynS likes this.
  8. Lionfish12

Lionfish12 Active Member Creative Architect

To be honest, it looks a TON better, and personally, it looks like a more sophisticated build that was built by a really great builder.

9. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Crofessional, I do love all the photos of your builds. I've looked at them all except one in game. I will go check out the first warp soon and take a closer look at the others. In many ways I don't feel qualified to vote as I'm so new and am not Architect. After spending the day looking at truly painful plotworld builds.. your lovely /warp cro was refreshing. :) That being said, I see exactly what A360, and Zmilla and others are saying. It was your walls that grabbed my attention and really impressed me. They made me want to go tear down the new house I started and start over. xD That being said.. I believe the roof would have to make it. It's massive and would give me a better idea of what you could do. It's just aching to be done something wonderful with.

The walls were a work of art. I don't remember the interior. I love detail and it was the parts with a lot of detail that caught my attention. I'll vote when you are done I think. :) I must say I just cringe when I see what amounts to 3-d art on a nice build. It looks much better without it in my opinion. When I saw your curly Q's on the top of the roof.. I thought how great they'd be expanded further along the roof. By themselves they looked a bit tacked on. Curls look so nice when built up. So off the top of my head I would say Yes if the roof turns out as good as the walls or if the consensus becomes yes. You've worked very hard and I admire that.

10. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

It's a yes from me as well. In much the same way as Ann, I'm not sure if I really feel qualified doing this considering I got the rank a few scant hours ago. You've been one of those experienced builders that has been around since I joined the server and I reckon you should have the rank. I remember you saying you next time we saw you that you would be Arch, my how the times have changed.

My yes is based on Croville and the dedication in it. Even if the town were on the ground it would still be a decent sized one, compared to others that I've seen. The fact that it is built in the air goes to show the patience of the builder as most floating islands that I've seen are composed off of 3 maybe 4 islands at most, and this one has about 20 (don't quote me), along with minor details that would probably get overlooked by most builds like this with small floating islands with a tree on them.

My main griefs are with the airships present at Croville, the balloons are rather boxy and the fences do not look like they're capable of supporting the boat underneath. Although this may only be me, I make a point of researching airships as a part of my steampunk builds.
    The other one was with Cro and how underwhelming the interior was compared to the outside, but that's already been said, so no more I shall say on it.

The other part of my Yes is on your positive community presence, which I don;t really seem to read much on in these applications; no more explanation needed really.

11. Croffesional

Croffesional Member

????? And if I understand correctly I have to say that I couldn't be online a lot in the past month because I was very busy with school. Seriously what did you say thats just wrong lol

12. Legend9468

I meant for you previous application, this time period I'm talking about is Oct/Nov last year.

13. Croffesional

Croffesional Member

Not that, the message is wrong, you have 4 you's in the message what does what mean :confused:

14. Legend9468

Lack of sleep, I'm allowed to completely mess up the English language occasionally.​

15. Croffesional

Croffesional Member

Ikr? It happens to me sometimes when its like 5 am and I didnt go to sleep :p

16. Legend9468

People set standards so high these days. They expect us to maintain comprehendable English more than 97% of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.