New player advertising

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by ndvenckus1, Dec 29, 2012.

1. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

What is your IGN?: ndvenckus1
    What is the IGN of the offenders?: xsebastianx
    Which rules did they break?: Spamming/Advertising
    Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: Zero_X4, ZPWR22, Sophisticles
    Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: Didn't say anything to him
    Around what time did it happen? (include timezone): About 4:30, Eastern standard
    Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?: He probably won't come on again, but we might as well ban him
    Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post: At the end
    Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they? Nope
    Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?: This was just after joining, so no[​IMG]

2. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

you don't need to sensor the number IP, it's Shade Crest's IP

4. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Not if it's a server address, like survival.shadecrest.com

Edit: Derp, looked at it and you can tell it's a number IP lol (and can still read it)

5. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

there is a cool little thing blacta made :p any ip address's they say turns into shadecrest's default ip

6. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

that's why I said number Ip :p

7. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

ahahaha you did a really bad job blurring it too, i can legibly read every number LOLOLOL

8. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Wow... all this time... if only, I had known... I would like to make a formal apology, for never in my life have I experienced this much sorrow, regret, and denial. To all of those whom I have hurt, you have my deepest sympathies :(

Sincerely,
    A Very Sorry ndvenckus1

9. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

[​IMG]