Timelapses are BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!-finally

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by CanOpenerTrooper, Jan 2, 2013.

?

Cinematics or timelapses????

1. timelapses

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. cinematics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. both

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

hey guys, it's been a long time since i have posted any new timelapses and wanted to get one out there with more than 1 person. HUGE THANKS to lion fish, jonrex, alek_leduc, and skeletal for helping me. O and trukklong for trolling me >:D

anywho I think the age of cinematics will be on hold for a little tiny bit, and the age of timelapses has arisen. they also get way more views....And i have recieved requests to join the build team. If you want in just PM me on you tuber your IGN and rank. so far alek, jonrex, kevinkartwii1234, siout, creeperkiller, sioutdoors, are in. YOu can also leave application in this post. THe next time-lapse will probably be a sandstone town or something with around 5-8 builder (i hope). Or maybe a parthenon :D.
    Please leave a like this video took me 9 hours to render, edit, upload (HD), and to convert it to a file that can be speed up :p

CAN WE MAKE THIS VIDEO GET 600+ views and 20 likes????

Screen Shot 2013-01-02 at 12.47.22 PM.png
    The warp for this build is /warp timelapse

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

very nice
    I would try and get better/closer angles, go around/in the build site while it is in progress, and get a nice texture pack nd some shaders

3. CanOpenerTrooper

Ya shaders are a !@#$ to get and ive been trying to do after effetcs stuff like add glow. I chose not to do any glow because with snow it makes it IMPOSEBRU to see. I'll try using a texture pack on the next time-lapse :D

4. CanOpenerTrooper

O ya and people have been asking me how I make my thumbnails with glowing sun and stuff....the secret is gimp/photoshop/keynote