Rozzy's better application

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by RozzyRanger101, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RozzyRanger101

RozzyRanger101 Member Creative Architect

This application is more detailed. I am sorry for the very short one before.

Reason I want to be architect

The reason why I would like to be an architect is because I want to help and also be known for something. I don't have any talents in life, and this could be the start of one. I have been playing Minecraft for a very long time, about 1-2 years. If you do not like my build, I will be very determined to be architect and I will make a better build.

Why I should I be an architect

I would absolutely love to be an architect, but I need a reason why. I can build a variety of builds, ranging from castles to modern houses to planes or space ships. To warp to my builds, do /warp stonecastle and /warp villa and /warp templesand.
    I can help people and point them in the right direction to ranking up. I will be active when possible which from Monday to Friday is from about 4:30 pm to 9:00 pm. On Saturday and Sunday, I will be active when possible. I have not made many builds, but I hope you like the style of them. Even though I am quite young, I am mature for my age and I will be very serious with this rank if I get it.
    Thank you.

2. RozzyRanger101

RozzyRanger101 Member Creative Architect

I have been on the server since 24th December 2012

3. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.