Dann01520 Architect Application

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by Dann01520, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dann01520

Dann01520 Member Creative Architect

Dann01520

Builder 2

Why I want to become Architect:
    I would like to become an architect to get the chance to become more involved on the server, and forum. I enjoy helping people along with opinions and demonstrations, and with architect, my name would attract more people to ask for help, and in turn i could provide more. I also feel my builds are up to standard, and incorporate different styles on every build. I enjoy building large scale structures. My most recent build being the Red/sandstone castle.

Thanks!

How long I have been on the server: June 9th 2012 (7-8 Months)

Pictures: I tried uploading them but the files where to large. Instead i put them on Imgur. Hope thats ok! - http://www.imgur.com/a/x9CSt

2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Could you maybe set up a warp to your builds? It's a lot easier to judge when viewing ingame.

There's also the matter of one of the qualifying factors being active on the forums, and the fact that you only made the account for them today. Imma stay an undecided for now.

3. Lionfish12

Lionfish12 Active Member Creative Architect

Make sure you know the requirements of being architect, make a correct application, and take a good long look at the arch section at /warp travel before you apply. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.