Arch Help

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by Cyberdark10, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Cyberdark10

Cyberdark10 New Member

I've read the Arch app forum post and it said you have to be builder II, but someone in-game said you can be builder I and do it, but it's so rare that no one tries it....

I'm getting conflicting rules here. Should I go with forum rules or in-game rules?
    I need help ._.

2. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

People love to make up rules, so just stick to what the forums say. Furthermore, if you're building on the level required for architect, you would have absolutely no issues of being promoted to builder II as the standards for architect are significantly higher.

3. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Unless the person who said it is an Admin, then I would discount anything they say about the rules and exceptions to them.

4. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Cyberdark, not to discourage you, but I've seen your city. If you work hard, and learn from the community you should be able to earn Builder II eventually, but what you have done so far is not at the architect level. I don't know who told you you could skip Builder II, but the fact is that when someone starts out at Architect level, it's obvious to all the admins and we would have noticed and told you so. Your builds are not in that category yet.

To focus on skipping Builder II, is a misdirection of energy. You need to consider visiting some Builder II builds, and some Arch builds at /warp travel. I think it would help give you a better idea of where you should be aiming. :) Keep up the good work!

5. Cyberdark10

Cyberdark10 New Member

I know Ann :D, but if I don't try I'll die on the inside :D, I'm nowhere near done with my build and I'm enjoying building and hoping for Arch. :3
    So yea if I somehow get Arch from my build (0.001% chance) I'll be happy, but If I don't...oh well.:D