Tutorial island visitors

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by Ksapple107, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ksapple107

Ksapple107 Active Member Creative Architect

Hey, well, the current tutorial spawn point is right beside my build, /warp Kenton, and well... The visitors to tut island are looking at my build too, and they keep messing with the trap doors on the sides of black wool blocks used for lighting (has a torch). Actually this has happened twice now. ATM there are trapdoors placed that aren't supposed to be there, which suggests that a/some builder I(ones) are doing this. Most of the time I find myself trolled. All the trapdoors get right clicked and end up horizontal.

What can be done about this? I don't want to have to put the trapdoors down all the time, nor do I want several builders feeling like my build is part of Tut island, nor do I want them to think they have the right to do this.

:/ View attachment 556 image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

.... Also, are we demolishing tut island since the new tutorial warps are being made? Cause that would give me a LOT of space! :D

2. Ksapple107

Sorry I posted two of the same image

3. Ksapple107

Sorry, I kind of know what PM means lol, do u mean message? Like what does it stand for?

4. Ksapple107

Kay will do that some time soon

5. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

also that warp will be moved as soon as the new tutorial area is finished hope it helps

6. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

[​IMG]
    Still...not....finished. lol
    I will get some work done on it today hopefully :)

7. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

I'm happy to help on it, you peoples just never got around to telling me what needed to be done.

8. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Lets keep that sort of talk to the chat please :). I'll lock this thread now as I assume you PM'd Max and got it fixed and if not, just like Si said, the warp will be gone soon anyway :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.