Dann01520 Architect Application 2

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by Dann01520, Jan 24, 2013.

?

Should Dan01520 be Architect?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

2. Lionfish12

Lionfish12 Active Member Creative Architect

My vote now is a yes :)

3. Dann01520

Dann01520 Member Creative Architect

Thanks a lot Lionfish! really appreciated!

4. slappywhitee

slappywhitee Active Member Creative Architect

I really love your castle for it's unique design and colors. It reminds me of some of the cool covers on the paperback fantasy novels I used to love reading as youngster. By that I mean it has the feel of a magical, wizardy, fantasy-type castle rather than the severe, cold, gothic feel/look of a traditional castle. I don't see enough of that lately so I find yours pleasingly refreshing. Its a YES from me and thank you for allowing me the privilege of viewing your lovely build. :)

~Tracy

5. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I am away from home so I can't give my whole response now, but my vote is yes. I've watched you develop this and you're improvements help make that an easy decision. I can personally vouch for just how helpful you are to the players as I am often on during the late hours. You are a very friendly and polite guy who has quickly become popular amongst the late night crowd. I consider you a friend already. :)

6. Dann01520

Dann01520 Member Creative Architect

Tracy, i don't think we've met, but i hope to see you online sometime! Thanks so much for the comment, and the vote!
    And same to you ann, I really appreciate it!

slappywhitee and AnnodynS like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.