Chronos872's Architect App

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Chronos, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

Hello ... Most everyone knows me and well i thought id just do this :)

2. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

This is terrible! The square, the dirt, even the grass! I suggest that you start over. Next time try to use better materials like cobble, mellon blocks and becons. So, I am afraid that I vote no.

BTW, nice touch with the window, but your build doesn't suit it.

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

you need more doors

4. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Chronos, your build is looking fabulous! I love the detail in the individual dirt blocks, as well as the grass, although it seems to repeat every 16 pixels, you've still done great in the detail! There are a few things you can still work on, both in the actual build and the terrain. First of all, your build needs a moat, a lava moat. I mean, seriously, wtf were you thinking building something as epic as that with no moat? In terms of the background, that ocean looks way too level. Go wild with a stack of buckets collecting water and fixing that ocean. (Make sure to do it soon, there's a bug in 1.5 where this is no longer possible)

Remember, your build is great, and almost there, fix those two things I mentioned and it's a YES from me.

AnnodynS likes this.
  5. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

6. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

[​IMG]

AnnodynS and QuietSea like this.
  7. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

8. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

I can't tell any quality difference from this and Peterian's work. Great job!

AnnodynS likes this.
  9. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

[​IMG]

10. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Chronos.. after all this time and you still don't know the proper format for an arch app? :eek:

:D Pie got trolled lol!

11. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

I agree, you're missing out one vital detail that's preventing me from saying yes. We desperately need to know how long you've been on the server!

12. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Is that house for sale? If so

[​IMG]

13. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

in response to that i fist appeared on survival im guessin about 2 years ago

14. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Only two years? From what I can tell, architects have to be on the server for at least 4 years.

15. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

16. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Well, can we at least see your drivers license then? Then maybe a hundred point ID (Not sure if you sue that system over there though).

17. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

We use it here? D:

QuietSea likes this.