Not being allowed to delete my own warp?

Discussion in 'Creative Server Issues' started by Legend9468, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Or at least, I think it's still mine.

So a few of you may remember that when I first joined, the warp to SteamTown used to be SFarm. I'm going through a fair bit of nostalgia at the moment, so I decided to make it again at the original location. Only to find that it already existed. I then used to warp to find myself back at one of the fields in the build.

Upon trying to delete the warp, I've found that I do not have the proper permissions to do it. I'm slightly confused, as it leads right into the middle of my build
    (and I also feel that the name is partly my intellectual property. It was a well known build when I did it and I have some emotional attachment to it.).

So is it possible to delete the warp using Administrator privileges and/or find the owner of the warp?

Thank you kindly
    - Lege

2. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

101122356 is the owner of /warp sfarm .... also to find the owner of a warp do /warp info name of warp
    like /warp info sfarm

Edit: also i think only the owner has to give the warp to you or delete it or only max can delete the warp i dont think the rest of the staff is able to delete them but they might be able to. ask them is the best way to find out :)