Ideas For New Creative Server Worlds

Discussion in 'Creative Server Suggestions' started by AwesomeGuy2010, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

The Archetect and Pixel Art Worlds may be getting removed, so I made this thread for any ideas for new worlds that people would like.

1. A statue world or area. I am seeing more and more statues everywhere and they are getting better and better.

2. Themed worlds. E.g.: Dark themed builds, Ice themed builds, etc.

I'll edit this post when I think of more, leave some suggestions of what you think.

2. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

The reason the discussion for the other worlds to be removed has come up, is because we want less worlds, not more.

AnnodynS likes this.
  3. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

We discussing removing worlds like pixel due to general chaos and stuff like that. What'll make these worlds any different?

4. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

world guard extra biomes xl

A360P and Z_Millla like this.
  5. Dman2416

Dman2416 Active Member

Well a problem with architect world is that it's TINY. If arch's are expected to make large builds the size of the world they exclusively have to build in really denies them the space to do so, that's why they prefer to build in creative.

So I suggest simply expanding the world instead of completely removing it.

6. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I hadn't even considered arch world yet as I'd not finished my first build. Getting closer though.. I didn't realize Arch world was small.

7. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

arch world is quite small for megabuilds sure theres space but you need to be quite presise if you dont want other builds whitin renderdistance i dont mind removing architect world tho as i like being able to have b2s building whit me at times :)

8. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Please don't revive really old threads that are already resolved. :) thread is now locked.

9. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Resolved? I haven't seen an extra biomes Xl world yet lol............jk back to locked now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.