CW390 - Architect Application

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by CW390, Feb 12, 2013.

?

What's your opinion? Should I become an architect?

1. Yes.

100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CW390

CW390 Member Creative Architect

Disclaimer: This thread is for admins and architects to post only. Please nobody else post here.

IGN: CW390

Why I want to become Architect: I would love to be an architect on this server. I Like to help people, and love to build... big builds. I'm very active, I'm on almost every day, building on my airships usually.
    When ever someone needs help, I gladly answer and help if I have the time. Having the given powers of an architect, I can do so much more to help (within the given limits of the server rules).
    I also would like to have architect to increase the size of my builds, I currently have some ideas for a massive build.
    This community is great and active, and I would love to grow more on here.
    I am still improving myself on building, and will continue, so I would like some suggestions if you have any, all constructive criticism welcome.

How long I have been on the server(/seen): Been on since September 29th, 2012

Warps, Pictures, or Coordinates below:

Warp: The_Nautilus (my favorite and latest build)
    [​IMG]

Warp: uss_megaville (biggest build)
    [​IMG]

Warp: The_Clocktower (tallest build)
    [​IMG]

Warp: cwairship (first airship I built here)
    [​IMG]

Thank you for your time.
    Good day to you all.

2. Lionfish12

Lionfish12 Active Member Creative Architect

I love your builds, and when I first met you I thought you were already an architect because your build was so good. xD
    I either don't really pay attention or not, but I don't really see you much on the forums or really helping that many people.
    Your skills are architect worthy, but I would just try and be more active on the forums :)

Edit: forgot to say, it's a yes from me

3. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

some of the best detailed air ships I have seen and a grand size as well its a yes for me

4. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Maybe it is just because I suck at airships, but I really like yours. I agree with Lionfish with being a little more active on the forums, but it is still a yes from me :)

5. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

As you a already know, it's a yes from me. It was your builds that got me to join ShadeCrest in the first place (found you on DeviantArt). Basically, my response is the same as Lions, you are an extremely good builder, but you do need to get a bit more active in the community.

6. Pelle_Sudden

Pelle_Sudden Member Creative Architect

I'd say it's no doubt that you got tallent and I think airships is something really hard to build.
    I find your hughe airships extremly detailed wich is something i love:)
    The only thing im wondering is how you "interact" with the enviroment/the nature. The reason Im wondering is because the only building that is on the ground is that nice looking clocktower. But its just that looks a bit strange sticking out of the water just like that:p
    But over all I like it alot and i will say: Nnnnnyes!!

(Sorry if I sounded arrogant or in some way "rude" Im blameing that part on not having English as my first languege i guess:p)

7. Liasha

Liasha Member Creative Architect

I'd approve, if my vote counts for anything.

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  8. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

:S lol?

9. CW390

Thank you all for your inputs, I seem to keep forgetting that this server has an active forum...
    Well, I have some pics of builds I've done on a private server, it's a castle. Though, I don't think it will count since it's not made on this server...
    Here is a gif animation I made of it (hopefully it doesn't lag you out):
    You don't sound "rude" or "arrogant" in any way, your English is fine. :)
    ...except for some punctuation (I'm) the word "blameing", though I'm sure that's just a typo. :p

Pelle_Sudden and QuietSea like this.
  10. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I've chatted with you quite a bit and consider you a friend. :) I've adored your builds since you first started. CW don't you play more at night? Or am I mistaken? I miss chatting with you. :'( I can vouch for him being helpful and active.

I vote Yes!!! <3

PS. Guys I will not vote if it's someone I don't know and am not familiar with their builds since I'm not going to be on the server much for the next 2-3 weeks. But I am very familiar with his builds.. all except that last one.. an oh wow! I love it. :)

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  11. Dann01520

Dann01520 Member Creative Architect

Hey,
    I don't have any experience in airships, and personally don't like the steampunk style. But i have to say these ships are pretty epic. I can also see the building of airships like this promote great use of organic lines! Its obvious by the scale of these builds that you spend a lot of time on here.
    Would like to see an actual building sometime, I'm pretty sure it will be impressive.
    So it is a YES from me!

12. Pelle_Sudden

Pelle_Sudden Member Creative Architect

Toggle spoiler in the replys above, allthough its not on this server its still impressive:)

13. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I was amazed by these ships since Max first pointed them out to me. I especially love the shaping and detail on the latest one. I do wish all the ships were tied together more so that they all felt like a part of a single build rather than individual builds close together, but the quality and scale is great nonetheless. It's a yes from me.

14. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

well i really like your airships and i also like to build airship i thank you for your advise on my new airship and i hope that our war for the biggest and most detailed airship will continue, so its a yes from me.

15. Lionfish12

Lionfish12 Active Member Creative Architect

I really want too see that castle in person (well, in minecraft..), it looks amazing!

Pelle_Sudden likes this.
  16. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

What he does with ships.. is magic. I see the potential in the organic lines too.. very fluid. His builds are enchanting.. and unique.

17. CW390

Thank you all for your compliments. I truly appreciate it. :)
    You're welcome! I also have a question, could I build my next big airship project somewhere near yours? I mean, if we want to compare, it'll be easy. :)

18. Legend9468

It's gonna be a close one peoples! The votes are extremely close!

19. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

yea cause you need to watch out for ninja votes

20. Legend9468

It could still go either way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.