Fisheyslasher

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by fisheyslasher, Feb 17, 2013.

?

Am I worthy?

1. yes!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. absolutely!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Nope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. fisheyslasher

fisheyslasher New Member

IGN: Fisheyslasher

I really want to become an Architect because I have a lot to offer the community and having the architect rank will make my building easier, but also better. Plus, with this rank, I wouldn't have to constantly ask for help from admins. Thanks for the consideration!

I have been plying on this server sense June 16, 2012

My main warp is /warp batman. Everything in the area are my builds. (some are still a work in process)

2. Pelle_Sudden

Pelle_Sudden Member Creative Architect

I was suprised by the builds and i like them alot, some parts of the castle had a little lack of detail but i liked most of the things that I saw and I feel like you are almost there, it just needs some more details. But just a tips, you might wanna remove flying buildings if they are not critical to your build cause they are a little distracting and mabye post some pictures of your builds in the app, it would really help the people reading this only at the forum and it will alsow help us know what builds is yours cause its hard to know how far "the area" reaches:)
    And you might wanna be more active on the forum theres some really great stuff here:)
    So keep it up but for now its a no from me

3. fisheyslasher

fisheyslasher New Member

Thanks for the feedback. I forgot to take down the floating house. I used it once to trap Quietsea in it.>:D Also, ill try to put on some pictures too. And my area would be everythinginside the walls and the college of Winterhold to the right when you are looking at the entrance. I didn't build that big circle thing.

Pelle_Sudden likes this.
  4. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

It's a no from me. While you do seem to have the right idea about scale. It's the attention to detail that we're looking for in Arch applications. Stuff like:

- How much detail did you put into the insides of the buildings? I noticed that the house is empty bar a fireplace.
    - Does said house even fit in with the rest of the build?
    - The grounds are very bare, some flora would fit in nicely.

Put yourself in our shoes. Do you rank this among the impressive builds on the server?