DakodaRivers Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by DakodaRivers, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DakodaRivers

DakodaRivers New Member

I have posted one of these before on september 23 2012. Ever since then I have been tring to find a different server but cant so I figured I would post my side of my ban.
    I was permbanned for griefing with grumpybones, but I did not grief the diamond and gold blocks, GrumpyBones did. I will agree that I did grief (place and remove) several cobble. I am really sorry about this and I will not do this again if I am unbanned.
    I personally think a ban for cobble stone should not be a permban.
    Thank you,DakodaRivers

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Placing the cobble stone and breaking it made it really difficult to rollback. On top of that I recall grumpybones being your brother, how do I know this isn't him? Why should we let you back into our community?

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  3. DakodaRivers

DakodaRivers New Member

If I was honestly GrumpyBones why would I say that I still the gold and diamond and you have talked to us both at the same time so I couldnt reply fast enough on 2 accounts so I assure you this is DakodaRivers. I have been playing mine craft for ever it is my favorite game an shadecrest is my favorite server. This is my 1st time doing anything to almost or even getting banned I am so sorry if you let me back in you can wipe my house an destroy them and make me start off as if I just joined the game I don't care what you do but I love shadecrest it is my favorite.

4. sharqman

I'm not saying you were grumpy before, I'm saying how do we know you are not grumpy now? The server has reset so there is no need to reset your profile. You griefed, don't try and get back by saying it was minor. If you want to get unbanned I want to see some improvement in maturity. Saying your grief was minor will not work as you were griefing with someone who was doing the major damage.

5. DakodaRivers

DakodaRivers New Member

If I were GrumpyBones would I really say that I was the one who did the big grief. I understand that I needed to report him for the grief but didn't I'm sorry I have matured an I would love to rejoin shade crest you guys make everyone feel welcomed an I was happy to be a part of that all I ask for is a 2nd chance if you don't unban me I understand but I promise I will never do anything as stupid as that before. I know grieving of any kind is not aloud an I have reread all the rules an I know I will never be that stupid again please give me a 2nd chance thank you.

6. DakodaRivers

DakodaRivers New Member

I promise if you let me back into the game I will follow all rules. An will not grief. I love shadecrest I have played on atleast a donzen other servers and never been banned or even warned that I could get banned, but all these servers were also nothing comparied to Shadecrest. I promise if you bring me back you will not regret it. I have made alot of friends on shadecrest and I miss them and the server very much all I ask for is a 2nd chance.
    Thank you, DakodaRivers

7. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

I think DakodaRivers may have changed...He/she seems very remorseful. Maybe a second chance while under watch? Make sure you go reread everything from our wiki, then we might consider letting you back in.
    http://wiki.shadecrest.com/index.php/Survival_Wiki

8. DakodaRivers

DakodaRivers New Member

I have an if I need to I will reread it once a week or once a day. Im sorry I really do love Shadecrest!

9. sharqman

Unbanned.

QuietSea likes this.
  10. DakodaRivers

DakodaRivers New Member

Thank you so much I promise you won't regret this..... I'm at a friends at the moment but will be on tonight thank you!!!!

QuietSea likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.