stlnaturals

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by stlnaturals, Feb 22, 2013.

?

Should I be promoted to Architect

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

Disclaimer: This thread is for admins and architects to post only. Please nobody else post here

IGN: stlnaturals

Why I want to become Architect: I would like to become Architect because I want to give back to the community as they have given me, also I feel that i have been a help to all guests by helping them with ideas and showing them some builds that are promotion worthy. As for World Edit and Voxel Sniper those dont really conecern me about becoming Architect as I have built Please give me constructive feedback. Thankyou

How long have I been on this server(/seen): since December 31, 2012

Warps: /warp STL /warp SunsetHills /warp STLUniversity

2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

It's a no from me.

The first two warps that you gave are nowhere near finished. The first essentially is a bunch of paths with the outline of buildings, so not really up to arch standard at the moment.
    Sunset hills showed more potential that stl, but again; I took a wander and the same thing happened. This build seems more like you're experimenting with house designs than actually building a town. You're going to need to put a fair bit more work in to it to bring it up to the standard.
    The university showed the most potential out of all of the builds. But again, lack of detail proved to be it's downfall. Specifically, the insides need attention and there are clear signs of where you cut out the terrain for paths.

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  3. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

Can somebody please lock or delete this thread, because i should not have applied i made a mistake i was looking for feedback out of this but i have been told by a playe not to make an appliation so i wont so please delete or lock tis thread thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.