pitaminer1234 architect appli

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by pitaminer1234, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pitaminer1234

pitaminer1234 New Member

hello guys im pitaminer1234 just call me pita im want to get the rank architect

because: i want to build with Worldedit and all my friends on the server..
    and everyone is nice to eachother. I love that!;) so i hope to get the rank Architect....

my warp is /warp pita

and im on this server since 23e sept 2012

2. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

It is a no from me, I don't see any skills at architect level just yet. You need to up the block variety, your shaping is a little off and the use of space isn't exceptional either. I don't think you'll have much luck this time around, but good luck anyway :)

3. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

It's a no from me as well.
    You seem to know what being an Arch entails and what's expected; but your build isn't at that standard yet. I would recommend going to /warp travel and taking a look at other Arch builds, and then comparing them to your own. Not to hurt your self esteem or anything, but rather, to look at the styles and see improvements and ideas that you can use.

You also need to be a bit more active on the forums. We need to see you being an active part of the community.

4. Dann01520

Dann01520 Member Creative Architect

Don't think I should really vote as its not even the right format.

5. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

All they missed was the disclaimer and possibly a few screencaps; which I may add, are optional, I didn't put any in my app either.
    I think the phrase you're looking for is less descriptive or lengthy than the others.

6. Dann01520

Dann01520 Member Creative Architect

And I would have brought it up on your application if it wasn't the right format. Mine got locked as i didn't follow the format first so i re-applied. This one doesn't even have a poll and it doesn't take a lot to read the application guide thoroughly. So for that reason i stand by what i said, and would appreciate it if you didn't criticise my responses.

7. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

This is getting off topic. You are both right, although it doesn't follow the exact format the info is still there. You won't get anywhere with this attempt Pita, I'm locking this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.