Tryly sorry and want to help: Bbmagill's ban appeal.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by bbmagill, Mar 1, 2013.

1. bbmagill

bbmagill New Member

READ MY FIRST APPEAL BEFOR READING THIS

I'm truly sorry for my mistake. I hope you guys aren't to offended and would like to help in any way I can. I really want to be un-banned for several reasons.
    1. This is my favorite server ever!
    2. I have an awesome build I was working on.
    3. I want to show that I am better than how my "friend" charmander657 portrayed me.

2. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Dear bbmagill,

I believe that the server staff's standing on this matter has already been stated, don't embarrass yourself any further and go find a different server.

Sincerely,

A360P.

AnnodynS likes this.
  3. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

I want to unlock this thread. What makes you think you deserve to be unbanned? Do you think it's fair to other's that they have to deal with your grief? Simply because you left account info available to others, do you think it's fair for us to deal with it? What if it happens again?

4. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I find it hard to believe that it was your friend considering the personal nature of the griefing. I remember you Bb. And Char keeps getting on the forums. I wonder if he has anything to say about all of this.

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  5. bbmagill

bbmagill New Member

Char is a poor friend. I'm not really friends with him anymore anyways. I will never let him get on my account again. I ANYTHING possible I can do to get back on. I'm really sorry for my mistake

6. A360P

I'm not sober enough to deal with this, someone else do it. From what I see, Quiet gave you a second chance and you blew it.

7. QuietSea

Why did he have your account info in the first place?

8. QuietSea

He didn't mess up anything You're drunk

9. A360P

/slap quietsea

10. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

ps. A3.. I think I've had a wee bit too much Zin myself. Don't tell. :D

11. bbmagill

bbmagill New Member

Is there ANYTHING I can do to get unbanned? I am HONESTLY sorry.

12. QuietSea

I'll unban you since you seem so earnest and willing to go back to building. Please make sure that you are the only one that can access your account. Although, if you screw up once, you are going to be instabanned with no chance of appeal. Do you understand?

DeeeezNutz and majestic_moose like this.