SteamPunk done right.

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussions' started by Legend9468, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Specifically 00:18 - 00:30

We would need roughly 40-60 odd dedicated players to even start thinking about making it a proper server. There's no need at the moment, while we have the creative server

sharqman likes this.

2. NTDH.png

3. Legend9468

Well, I've made up my mind. I'm going to build something inspired from this. It's going to be very industrial revolutionary, as compared to the more fantasy setting of my current build.
    The work on the actual city won't begin for a while; first comes research and planning, along with learning about terraforming. I'll find an area and experiment with different building styles before making the city. Not to mention I have my very first day of University starting in 17 hours.
    I may accept a small amount of help from other people in this. It will be Ftb buddies and trusted Archs/Admins if they want to. I'm saying this because I want: A. People that I enjoy working with. B. People who can actually build. C. So I don't have a bunch of people saying that this is an uber-awesome idea and that they want in.

4. I am happy to help. I will send you pics of some of my many builds (some using redstone). I have castles, statues traps and calculators.. Yes, you heard right. I have built calculators on survival(I spend shitloads of time mining, as I am a born builder and miner). The calculators take forever to build, and I had to redo the whole thing. But I am happy to join you in your build if you accept me into your team. I will only join if you accept me and my builds, though. Keep me updated on the build!

-(trains)Kingsway04

5. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Top job on this post, try keep all your posts like this from now on :p More thought out and punctuated

sharqman likes this.
  6. Thank you sir. I hope to write like that more often. I think it is easier for others to understand me as, as I always rush through my work. I also think it will help my "Speed/Touch Typing". I am hoping that I can get better at everything, really. But I must work on the speed and touch part. Thanks for the complements, especially since this took 2 tries.

7. Legend9468

Incase anyone was curious about this still.

I've started the build just this evening. It's to be comprised of 3 main areas. The current one (Docklands) is going to be semi inspired by the game Dishonoured. There's going to be a BioShock Infinite inspired area in the sky and the final area shall be the one inspired by the video.
    They'll be built in this order, due to the fact that the skill level in the video eludes me for now, and so I shall be building up my repertoire over the course of it. The build shall also be taking several centuries at this rate, due to how fast I'm building the buildings/the level of detail that I'm putting into it.

The warp name is Sekranos.

8. So... May I join the build team sir? I have dedicated all of my builds to you and CanOpenerTrooper. I wish to help your building and fend off any mobs in the night(if you play on survival)!

9. Legend9468

I'm building this on creative, god knows how long it would take on survival. Before I accept, what rank are you? This is in Creative World