Should I become architect? RozzyRanger101

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by RozzyRanger101, Mar 7, 2013.

?

Should I become architect?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Finish the build first

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RozzyRanger101

RozzyRanger101 Member Creative Architect

IGN: RozzyRanger101

Why I want to become architect:
    I would absolutely love to become architect so my name that I believe will become blue will attract the attention of either guests or anyone who needs help or assistance. Also, I would like to use new tools if possible but the main reason is so I can help the community (more) and for any other architect applications, I can vote and give my ideas for their builds. Oh and also, I believe my builds are at the standard.

How long I have been on the server for:I have been on the server since the 24th of December 2012.

Warps, pictures:

I want to say that my latest build is not completely finished but I would like to apply with it anyway, the back of it is not finished but if you want me to finish it first then that's fine.
    The warp is: /warp Frozentica
    My other warp that wasn't that great is /warp Rozzy (just an example of how I have improved).
    Pics:
    Oh and by the way, the town next to frozentica is not for arch! Oh and the ice castle has taken about a month and a bit so far. I put A LOT of effort into it, just so you know.

Attached Files:

2. Lionfish12

Lionfish12 Active Member Creative Architect

I like this build, I like the uniqueness of it, and the layout, I think it's really unique with all the towers and such. I can see that you have improved a lot.
    Looking at the build as a whole, I'm honestly not a huge fan on all the repeating patterns, or the glowstone, neatherbrick fences, or the gold ores. they just feel out of place, and I think they could have been replaced with something better like just a stone or something. But I do like it when I look at the individual towers and buildings. I can see that you put a lot of detail into everything, and you have good skills.
    Think is kind of asking a lot, but honestly, I want to see the glowstone changed, or at least, hidden so there isn't as much. And I would really like to see the build finished :)
    So, no for now, but a soon yes. xD

Pelle_Sudden likes this.
  3. RozzyRanger101

Okay, I'll put the glowstone one block back, then put stone brick stairs in a pattern in front. Any constructive critism I recieve I will take straight into account and make sure it improves :) Thanks!!

4. RozzyRanger101

Oh and I have taken the gold away because I just realised it looks bad when you brought it up.

EDIT:
    I have improved it so if you want to check it out again, you can.

5. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Remind me to comment again in a a few days or a week. You've got the exterior and scale good on Frozentica, but the inside feels like an afterthough/tacked on.

6. RozzyRanger101

Okay, I'm hoping to improve the interior because I'm really bad at it. I think I'm going to focus on the interior from now on. I might restart the back part of the interior. And okay, I'll remind you.

7. RozzyRanger101

Um... no one is replying... it's been almost a week... :(

8. Legend9468

This does seem to be fair quiet; but then again, mine also took a month and a half. Although I think that was because Max didn't see it.

9. RozzyRanger101

Whoa, that's a long time... I guess in the time that I have, I will just improve the build.

10. Legend9468

I also think that people may be mistakenly seeing the title and thinking that this is an older thread. It may help to ask ingame or the shoutbox.

11. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Well it's a no from me, sorry :) keep trying

12. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

well i think you have greatly improved your building skills the new castle looks really nice it does need some more work i'm also glad you take criticsm good so it's a yes from me

13. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Im kinda on the fence, everything is there, but there is just something small, maybe colour or detail, you have great effort and are active, so im at 95% yes but see if you can gain the 5% more ;)

14. Legend9468

To sum it all. Get out of the Architect Applications, they are for Architects, the Administrators and whomever made the thread ONLY.

15. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Shows what you know :mad: You don't even follow that rule when it comes to ban appeals

16. Legend9468

What've I done now? I don't recall commenting on ban appeals, unless to point out errors in formatting and such.

17. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

:p This.

Haha I'm just kidding though

18. Legend9468

Thank goodness, had a slight heart attack because of that. Through fear of being pointed out as a hypocrite with evidence in the middle of an argument. I feel that I would've never lived it down.

On a side note, I actually enjoy reading the ban appeals. The reasons that people come up with for either being banned or wanting to be let on again can be quite amusing.

QuietSea likes this.
  19. RozzyRanger101

Okay, I'm not sure which colour for another detail yet to put, but I will eventually find it!
    What is it you don't like? Because I can't really improve without knowing. If you just don't like it altogether then... um... yeah. :D

20. RozzyRanger101

I've added spruce logs to the front, and I'm just working round the back with it, it looks pretty good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.