TehRawb´s Architect application

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by TehRawB, Mar 20, 2013.

?

Architect promote?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

This thread is for admins and architects to post only. Please nobody else post here.

I know im 1 day early whit the accual date before ive been a member a month but i dont think the voting will be over in a day so posting now :)

IGN: TehRawB
    Why I want to become Architect: In every game i play i strive too be the one of the best.
    MineCraft is no exeption for me so i try too get better whit every thing i create. The progress upwards can never stop and as Architects have tools that will make my strive easier im hoping ive evolved enough for this title.

Too answer what A360P said about this:
    Also, I don't entirely agree with you reasoning for wanting architect. Fair enough that you want to be the best, I can relate to that t is really good to have a goal and motivation. However, I don't think that anyone deserves architect because they want the tools to make building easier, faster etc. You may want to rethink your standing on this point and what being an architect really means. I'll leave it at that, you can figure the rest out pretty easily.
    My standing hasent changed on this ofcourse i could make a hypocritical post about how i want Architect becouse i want to help others and such. But i can do all this fine as a builder2
    and the only ranks that i see that truly gives you more helping power is b2/admin.
    And im not applying for admin im applying for Architect . I do help ppl whit both feedback and placing water and so on i dont need a promote for that. And i try to be on my best behavure eather way cos i think that thats whats needed in all online enviorments not just on shadecrest.

How long I have been on the server: I joined the server Feb 21. 2013.

Warps, Pictures, or Coordinates below:

linky http://imgur.com/a/PQCVt#0

Warps

Main builds Tehrawb/seagull/Creepasdoom hope you can take your time checking those.

Tehbuilds series has been a fun challange for me witch Thekillorx
    came up whit he gave me the block pallete and i tried to do something cool out of it whitin 2 days both 1/3 took less than a day though
    Tehbuilds1/tehbuilds2/tehbuilds3
    I allso toyed around whit light and found some stuff i liked and made a quick tower behind Tehbuilds1

Cheesypuffs/theportal at Cheesypuffs and the exterior of the tower of the evilhq is made by me

/warp evilhq

If you have any questions im usally ingame/on the forum daytime euro time.
    -Whit love TehRawB

2. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

well firstly i like to be the first to comment on this :D. and secondly i think you have got the building skills that we need for architect so its a yes from me.

3. Lionfish12

Lionfish12 Active Member Creative Architect

I like your building style, I think it's unique, and something fresh, lol.
    I say yes :)

4. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Overall I think they are very nice, your build style isn't always my cup of tea but its good, not a great fan of the orange wool in the tehrawb, but I see what you were going for. Things to improve on for me would be your colour schemes and patterns (especially on the plain balloons in a few of the builds).
    Although you haven't been here for long, you are very active, have helped loads and have built a lot!
    Yes from me :)

5. TheKillorX

TheKillorX Active Member Creative Architect

i think i was the only one who voted yes for your first apply and my opinion hasnt changed, still a yes.
    BTW: im not sure if, how can i say... architect as a community rank? for me this isnt really logical... you earn architect by having the building skills for it and not because you want to helpful... if we want a rank with helpful people we can make a moderator rank. im just saying this because at Tehs first apply everybody said no and i didnt really understood the reasons why? could anybody explain? but i dont want to start a big discussion here... im just saying

AnnodynS likes this.
  6. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Yes :D really cool stuff man

7. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I wrote a lengthy reply as to why I thought your were architect worthy on the first application. :) So my answer is still a yes. I'll be back in ten days. :)

8. TehRawB

Yeah im aware that the orange wool is something alot of ppl is disturbed about been pondering to change it but i feel that the build would loose alot of its uniqe look if i did and honestly whit the standard pack there isent many blocks you can use as a end block and not be mainstream. when making the first building "my plot" i accidently had a texture pack on and i turned the pack off on day 2 of making the plot and kept the orange as i kinda liked it. :)

9. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

It's a yes from me.

Just Wow, I never realised that you'd built so much awesome stuff on the server.

10. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

A great builder, unique style, incredibly fast, friendly, and very active on the server... what more could you want-? A YES from me as well! :D

~trukklob

11. CW390

CW390 Member Creative Architect

Yes.
    That is all. :)
    Everyone pretty much said what needed to be said.

12. TehRawB

Thanks for all the input/kind words guys and thanks for taking the time to check the builds out :)

13. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.