Hunger Games Contest

Discussion in 'Minecraft Help' started by Magetime, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

So if you guys are subscribed to BajanCanadian you might know he is opening his own HG servers and he needs maps. This would be great if we could get some maps together because he is paying $100-200 per map plus willing to advertise who the map makers are and a server of there choice. This would be a GREAT way to get more people on the server and earn some money for it. He is looking for maps that are fun to play on and are look pleasing. So is anyone interested in doing this, we could also use some of the maps we've made for SC survival games. This is just a suggestion to bring some money and new players to the server.

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

We have a survival games build team for our SG server

3. Magetime

I know that but would this be possible to earn some cash and publicity also I would like to join that team if possible.

4. sharqman

We need dedicated builders, how do we know you'll just become inactive again like before?

5. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

I dont play this kind off stuff but if its the creative part of it you need ppl for feel free to poke me :)

6. Magetime

I became inactive because I was not white listed on the building server and it wasn't as organized as it is bow

7. sharqman

I'll let you know when we start the next map, most of our builders are working on survival spawn right now.

8. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

I don't like this idea, ShadeCrest might get TOO big, and end the whole thing of a small community, plus, why would we want our server known because of that nub Bajan

Sent from the SwanPhone

9. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

You're a bit late there ginger. The last post was from March 22, 2013...

10. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

:p

Sent from the SwanPhone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.