About the clueless guests.

Discussion in 'Creative Server Suggestions' started by TehRawB, Apr 3, 2013.

1. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

As some questions keeps reoccuring like how to become builder how to get a plot and so on the list is long. is it possible to make that /spawn accualy takes you to the quiz or make a new warp there that works for all the worlds so its easy to redirect them back to the quiz so we dont need to answer all the questions about stuff they should allready know but rather had a quick way to make em redo it so they get the answers they need. Just a thought from my side.

antasdf likes this.
  2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

ECompany101 likes this.
  3. TehRawB

well preferably id love to see /spawn to be the quiz but ofc if thats not possible or not wanted then i can make my own warp if i have perms to do so in that area.

4. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

If you want make it in one if the buildings at /warp spawncity it is designed to be the new main spawn but has died out

5. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

How do they manage to pass the quiz if they just forget straight after, and if they forget, direct them to the wiki and this site, there are plenty of resource.
    It also tells them at ./warp pworld how to get plots and stuff like that !!!!!

6. TehRawB

honestly i have no idea how they pass the quiz but these questions pops up 10+ times atleast while im online :p

i saw on a server that you got a book when logging in whit usefull commands/rules any thing that could be used or is that some plugin that will give the server laggs?

sioutdoors likes this.
  7. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

That can be done, but they will throw it away as soon as they get it.... tell them to go to the plotworld spawn, the information is all there