Picking up where kingofall2 left off...

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by AwesomeGuy2010, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

Yo, AwesomeGuy2010 here.

As some of you may know, kingofall2 (now has an account named NikleKing) was building a giant underground city before Shadecrest 2.0 kicked in. I am going to pick up his work but I will need a major team of builders for this. Once I have planned everything I will need your help to make this dream become a reality. People who help will recieve a plot area in the town for their own house. Also above, there will be a shop that is just for me, my own work and is not linked to the town. The town is underneath and will be 100x100 (This may be changed). So if you feel like you can help, leave a post below with this:

IGN:

Have you ever been banned?:

Are you trustworthy? Why?:

Why do you think you have what it takes to help?:

Thanks for reading this and more details will be posted after there are a few apps for this.
    The city will be named either Portal, or The City of Portal.

2. AwesomeGuy2010

Current people helping:
    • Me
    • luke_dog
    • Hakalu
    • Kirederf60
    • brenthi2009
    • NikleKing
    • xxwolfram123
    • ChloeGirl2001
    • InvaderZar
    This post will be edited when more people apply.

3. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

I would help but I have a huge video project that includes building a colonial city - residential and commercial. I also have some other builds to get done. If the build is still going on I might help a little.

4. AwesomeGuy2010

Yeah, when details are posted main construction will begin. It doesn't matter if you are busy for a week or two. Leave an app if you want to help.

5. Hakalu

Hakalu Member VIP

IGN:

Yes, for taking one Iron Block
    Are you trustworthy?:
    Yes
    Why do you think you have what it takes to help?:
    I got the enchanted pickaxes

6. AwesomeGuy2010

Not the best app, but since I talked to you in-game and I already know you, plus you have pickaxes :D, you're in!

UPDATE: Project starts in 1 week, get your apps in by then because it will be harder to secure a place afterwards.

7. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

IGN: Kirederf60

Have you ever been banned?: I have not, besides for jokes and whatnot.

Are you trustworthy? Why?: I am quite the trustworthy guy, I'm pretty much just up for helping out people in projects.

Why do you think you have what it takes to help?: I am very good at tasks that others disregard due to being repetetive, as well as building from a "template" as per say, build part of it and I can repeat it for the rest. I'm also in the Australian timezone, so given a job I can most likely finish overnight and currently have a lot of free time.

8. AwesomeGuy2010

Cool, you're in as well. Thanks Kire.

9. brenthi2009

brenthi2009 Member VIP

IGN: brenthi2009

Have you ever been banned?: yes 2 times first time idk why and the second after some dude kept rushing me and i was killing him constantly so the admins thought i was spawn killing

Are you trustworthy? Why?: yes because i have been assistant in 3 towns so far and i love to ehlp out in prjects

Why do you think you have what it takes to help?: i have a fair bit of time on my hands and i need something to do aswell as i want tpo level my mining skill

10. AwesomeGuy2010

Talked to you in game, you're in too.

And Now......
    Major constuction underway! Smash everyone in mining for mcmmo, get a spot in the town upon completion and keep any ore you dig out! Why wouldn't you join? Talk to me in-game and post an app here, you will be welcome to join!

Even if you have projects, digging a 200x200x55 hole doesn't happen overnight, so you can join at any moment but if you want a spot in the town, you have to contribute, (no riding off other people's work :p).

Project is underway! Join now!

11. AwesomeGuy2010

bumping, will delete this post afterwards. Need some helpers.

12. ChloeGirl

ChloeGirl New Member

IGN:
    ChloeGirl2001
    No, I have never been banned
    Are you trustworthy? Why?:
    Yes, I believe I am trustworthy because I know for a fact I stick to the rules and anyone can trust me. (you know personally.)
    Why do you think you have what it takes to help?
    Yes, Because I have helped before with builds and you know I get things done when possible.

Awesome Please consider me as a helping builder for this project I need something else to do.

13. AwesomeGuy2010

Sure, the project is starting back up when the 1.6 Bukkit version comes out.

14. InvaderZar

InvaderZar Member

IGN: InvaderZar

Have you ever been banned?: When I was a noob on the server I was illegally hiding items in my chest shops. Quiet busted me.

Are you trustworthy?: Why?: I don't know, ask around. Guess I am.

Why do you think you have what it takes to help?: Well here's my thing. I owned a town before and it just really wasn't for me. So when the whole project is done, don't think I'll be joining you guys in the finished product but I'd be happy to help. I've helped wasted clear out whatever the hell they were doing that one time, I've done little odd jobs for people before, but I'd like to belong to a large project once again. If you don't think this is a sufficient answer, then I wish you guys the best of luck. Just thought I'd speak my piece.
    --

15. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

[​IMG]

thechooosen1 and AwesomeGuy2010 like this.
  16. InvaderZar

InvaderZar Member

[​IMG]

17. AwesomeGuy2010

18. AwesomeGuy2010

19. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

I can lock threads as well...

Edit: I appear to have lost that perm now :(

20. AwesomeGuy2010