Dat editing 0_0

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by CanOpenerTrooper, Apr 10, 2013.

1. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

Heyyyyy doods. So I have just got Adobe Premiere Pro! I thought, why not make an epic cinematic showing off the effects I can add in to Minecraft. In the first scene I showed you every step on how I made every clip (took some time). I put in lens flares in most of the clips because I am a sucker for effects like that. Most of you will be wondering why the camera isn’t moving to much. Well, this video isn’t meant to show off the builds or landscape. It is to show how realistic I can make Minecraft. It is also meant for others to learn the process of ways to do what I am doing.

The reason I didn’t add sonic’s shaders in is because well, for one I can’t find a copy that works. After I installed optifine, cam studio and more mods (for another vide oI am doing) the shaders mod kept glitching. Shadows were off and water was turning pink <_< I hope you enjoy seeing these kind of things on my channel.

Channel: www.youtube.com/user/EyreBlueCinema

Subscribe to meh: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=EyreBlueCinema

FYI: I just got contacted by Teweran (Famous SG map maker) he likes my edits so much he wants me to make and help him with some :)

2. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Not bad cano. Just a few criticisms and stuff:

• You can get shaders working, just search it on YouTube. Just make sure to configure it correctly.
    • The music doesn't really fit the build, you did a decent build up by showing the terrain first but the build didn't fit the song.
    • You should change up the speed of your camera too, speeding it up and slowing it down to the music would really add an extra dimension.
    • The lens flare transition looked a little tacky IMO.
    You are getting better though, good luck and stuff and things.

3. CanOpenerTrooper

Thanks! At least my editing skills have made many famous youtubers (UniBlueMedia and Teweran etc) ask me how I so my edits. I really feel I ma getting to the higher end of Minecraft editors on youtube!

4. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Yay minecraft

5. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

This video (Like one or two previous others) feels like it lacks a central focus. It's more just random pretty shots, rather than pretty shots with a purpose.

Also with this vid, you started off showing us different effects and then just went off and took a view flyovers of a town, why was it called "Solar Eclipse"?

6. CanOpenerTrooper

I thought the title was pretty. I wanted something to do with the sun because of the lens flares... And just my opinion, I think that the "pretty shots" make good off topic cinematics. I mean RxReckonHD (my hero) makes cinematics with these "pretty shots" and does very successful on them... but I will take your advice into consideration. MY next video will be sioutdoors "blackouts". He asked me to make a 5 min long vide of it, so it will be more focused on one thing.