Front part of our base.. filled with stone?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AnnodynS, Apr 20, 2013.

1. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

It looks as if a chunk of stone (mineable.. with ore) filled and replaced a large section of the front of our base. Our chests in the front, the livingroom, tool chest, ovens.. everything is gone there and stone is in it's place. It's as if the chunk reverted and took out part of the base or something.. just missed the beds.

x -803 y 68 z +11115

2. Ralk75

Ralk75 Active Member

Magical Stone?

3. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

If you've only lost beds should be fine without a backup, just make a modreq or ask another admin to fix

Dynodamon awastedlife

4. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I'm not sure what we lost besides the chests and tool box with some pretty valuable stuff. But maybe this was something one of the guys did and I'm just not aware. I'll check with A3 and see.

5. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

PS. I bought a LOT of your wood Moose :).. at least the spruce .. and a bunch of birch. I only made this thread and contacted you per Siout's suggestion. He said a similar thing had happened.

6. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

She means that only the beds survived. I'm unsure of the contents of our chests since I haven't been on in a while. Are they all missing Ann? Legend9468 will know best the status of our chests I would assume.

7. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

This happened to me as well a little while back. An entire chunk reverted back to before it had ever been modified, and oddly enough it was also a chunk including much of my storage. Make a list of what you lost and I'm sure an OP will compensate you.

8. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Just realised this is ftb, hard to tell on tap a talk, dyno can still fix you up.

And sweet :D

9. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

modreq in ftb lolollololololll

10. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

I apologize for just seeing this now. If you want to send me a message on here or on ftb regarding what you lost, I'll be sure to replace it