Death-chest bugged

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by ArtMatters, Apr 21, 2013.

1. ArtMatters

ArtMatters New Member

Seeing as I have a full inventory very often and I die sometimes; I noticed that armor & top line of your inventory is the last priority for filling a death-chest. It also says that items will be left on the ground near your death area, but it does not. I would prefer not to have it, but not required. The only reason it happened to me most recently was I made a stack of hoppers and had chests left over when I died. :c Could there be a way to toggle it off for yourself?

2. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

What max said. The death chests won't do anything as long as you don't die with a chest in your inventory.
    Yeah, death chests is a very buggy because your armor and top line of inventory gets deleted if you have a full inventory. If someone could find an alternative plugin to this that'd be totally awesome. Or at least get the dev to fix their plugin... :/

3. ArtMatters

ArtMatters New Member

I didn't intentionally die with a chest was the problem. :c I understand that it probably can't be changed, but I was on a bit of a mini-rage when it happened without me realizing.

4. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

I've lost my armor too from it so I feel your pain :/

5. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

If we had a vote i would vote to remove, I never use it for this very reason

6. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Could see if we could add a second perm group for vip v's who want it, and remove it for the rest. Admins/mods could just have either death chest or not. Not sure if it's possible, but would please most