WICKED NASTY

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by emmanuelle, Sep 17, 2011.

1. emmanuelle

emmanuelle New Member

howdy! my name is emmanuelle- in both real life and on minecraft.
    i am sixteen, in my senior year of high school, and although i've had a minecraft account for almost a year, i haven't really been playing a lot because i didn't like playing by myself and i was never able to find a good server to play on.
    however, i found this one to be very promising, and now here i am!
    i sometimes won't remember some basic minecraft things, but please, bare with me! i'm pretty cool.

i am a musician and i play several instruments. my favorite bands/musicians include the beatles, zeppelin, frank sinatra, grizzly bear, and bright eyes. among many others!
    i am also an artist, and i like to make silly comics and things like that sometimes! i am kind of a satirical person and i like to use big words sometimes, but usually i am very polite and down-to-earth!

i applied with my best friend skullek, so if he ever introduces himself on this forum, just be like "OH COOL BFFS"

i hope that i will enjoy my stay with you guys, and that i can become friends with you!

2. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

Welcome! And you definitely chose the best server out there. I KNOW you'll love ShadeCrest ;) See ya on the server!

3. Vallen87

Vallen87 New Member VIP

Welcome to the server emmanuelle :) I'm sure you will love it here.

Just checked my iPod and Kashmir is the 2nd most played song on it. Zeppelin rule :D

4. JoeyLeary

JoeyLeary New Member

Welcome to the server ;D
    I hope you enjoy your time on it!

5. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy your time here!