Warlordofnotch's Arch app.

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by Warlordofnotch, May 4, 2013.

?

Should I (Warlordofnotch) Become an archiect of the shadecrest creative server?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warlordofnotch

Warlordofnotch New Member

Disclaimer: This thread is for admins and architects to post only. Please nobody else post here.

IGN: Warlordofnotch

Why I want to become Architect: I would like to become an architect because i think the shadecrest players would like some help, I am planing to create a School for new builders' and guests' so that they can rank up and be respected more and learn how to build more things and add more details to there builds. This will also create more Builder s' because the guests' I may teach will become better and be accepted and the shadecrest server will be improved because there wouldn't be allot of guests' not being accepted because they show no depth or detail in there builds, how ever if I become a architect they will know that I have the skill the teach them about detail and depth. This is why I think that I should become an archiect.

How long I have been on the server: From Feb 14 2013 To May 4 2013.
    Warps, Pictures, or Coordinates below: /warp Lung_Chee_City (Not very good) /warp ShadeKingdom (This is the build im curently making and I have invited many people to look at it and said it looked very good.)

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

reapply when you have more than 5% done of you main app

AnnodynS likes this.
  3. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I did mention that to him when I dropped by.

4. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.