Attention Architects!

Discussion in 'Creative Guides and Tutorials' started by Z_Millla, May 16, 2013.

1. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I'm not even sure if this is working, it says the plugin doesn't load on start up.

2. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

It works.

AnnodynS likes this.
  3. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

I can see the command menu, but when I attempt to execute the commands, I get an error message stating that the "tool does not exist". Looks really neat, maybe I'm doing something wrong? :D

4. TheKillorX

TheKillorX Active Member Creative Architect

when i was trying it last time (for like an half hour) nothing worked. i could see command list and command explanations but nothing worked when i tried to execute them....

5. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Does it perhaps require OP?

6. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Shouldn't matter, it is an extension of WE, not a stand alone plugin. Think of it like an expansion pack. I'll check again, maybe I was mistaken. Might have had a command bound that I thought was part of the scripts included.

EDIT: It does work, si can do it.

7. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Alright so it appears this is still not working for architects. They can execute the commands, but using the tools results in no effect.

- worldedit.scripting.execute
    - worldedit.scripting.execute.build

Those are the 2 nodes I originally added to give people access. However, the only groups that can actually use the tools have full WE access (creator has worldedit.*, admin has creator perms). Thus arch is the last group that should have access but does not, and the only way I have gotten it to work with arch is by adding * (which is not currently still added).

If anyone wants to play "find the node I missed", then feel free! http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldEdit/Permissions

sharqman

trukklob likes this.
  8. Liasha

Liasha Member Creative Architect

Well, that's unfortunate. I was hoping for some way to change some of the biomes around my build. Oh well.

9. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

*Quote Z_Milla

Those are the 2 nodes I originally added to give people access. However, the only groups that can actually use the tools have full WE access (creator has worldedit.*, admin has creator perms). Thus arch is the last group that should have access but does not, and the only way I have gotten it to work with arch is by adding * (which is not currently still added).