[DENIED]North_Korean's Moderator Thread.

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by North_Korean, May 18, 2013.

?

Do you think I will be a good Moderator?

1. Yes

62.5%
  2. No

37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

What is your IGN?
    North_Korean

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.
    I was banned in the mass temp ban of people when we were playing on a Herocraft server (the one Liquidx came from) I however did say sorry and was un-temp banned immediately following my apology.

Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered?
    I am 17. I have matured enough to make the decision to join the U.S. Navy if that could give reference for my maturity.

Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one?
    I used to own my own server. I also helped build spawn I had OP while building if that counts.

When were you first seen on the server?
    June 23rd 2011

Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk?
    I have skype and teamspeak. Do not have a smartphone.

Are you active on the server?
    Yes, recently more Feed The Beast. But that could easily be changed.

Are you active on the forum?
    I keep it open all the time and if I see an interesting post I’ll leave my remark.

Forum post count?

What time zone do live in?
    Eastern during the school year; central during the summer.

How often are you online, and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?
    I am online almost every night. In June I am going to Hawaii but I will be able to be fairly active on the forums and Minecraft.

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?
    I have been on Shadecrest since 2011. I am dedicated to shadecrest community. I love this server sometimes I take a break from Minecraft but I always come back. I have over time contributed a couple things to the server like the anti-x-ray plugin and portions of spawn. I know the rules as my almost perfect record would show. Sometimes I have been known to not be as friendly as others but this would allow me to be more objective in my decision making. I do not appreciate breaking of the rules and I would enforce them with a clear mind and sound consciousness. If I was made a moderator I would give my job my 100% attention and do it to the best of my abilities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.