[DENIED]iiDreamzzHD's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by iiDreamzzHD, May 19, 2013.

?

Do you think I'd be a good Moderator?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    58.8%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

What is your IGN?
    iiDreamzzHD
    Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.
    Yeah I've been banned 3 times total:
    2 of which were misconceptions with nrayf and one was legit.
    It was during a time when the raiding rules were changing a lot, and I was under the impression you were allowed to teleport to a town to raid if it was a peaceful town. I believe I got banned for like 12 hours or something.
    Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered?
    Yes, I'm 16.
    Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one?
    Yes I've been staff on a few servers, one of which was a friend's that never quite took off and others were fairly large servers.
    When were you first seen on the server?
    July 6th, 2011
    Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk?
    Yes all of them.
    Are you active on the server?
    I'm fairly active on the weekends when there's actually stuff to do but on the weekdays I don't have anything to do so I usually get for short periods of time to raid or just talk, etc.
    Are you active on the forum?
    Not really, ever since the layout changed I'm not a huge fan of it.
    Forum post count?
    What time zone do live in?
    Central
    How often are you online, and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?
    I can be on a lot starting soon as summer starts in 2 days and no there is no time where I'll be gone for a week or more.
    What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?
    Well, I've been here a long time and I know the server in and out. I know all the rules and I'm a very helpful person when I need to be. I'm really familiar with all the plugins and commands as I've been staff a lot of times before, that also means I have a decent amount of experience being staff. I also think that there needs to be more staff from the PvP side that can put in their input. Being that I'm really the only major PvP'er left on the server I think it's a good match. I've heard staff say it countless times before that PvP is dead, and I know how to bring it back. I also have zero tolerance for cheaters or people that whine, that's why I can come off as not the nicest person on the server, but if you ask anyone if you're nice to me, I'm nice to you.

2. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

need to be active :(

3. iiDreamzzHD

Yeah I'm not active at the moment because of school but it ends in 2 days so I'll be on more after then - and another reason I'm not crazy active is there's nothing to do, but if I were mod I could always be helping people or doing something to keep me occupied. I'll also probably start a town this summer too once PvP picks back up.

Archenemy666 and QuietSea like this.
  4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

You are also going to have to show more mercy in raiding/looting, we don't really want a mod that players complain stole from them.

5. iiDreamzzHD

Yeah, I don't know if yall have noticed that or not but I've been trying to. I realized that me dominating PvP wasn't going to help it get started back up any faster so in stead I've been asking people if they want to fight in stead of going to raid them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.