about the immature attitude today

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by The_Humbugg, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Humbugg

The_Humbugg Guest

why do i get involved? because i care what i read in the chat window. delete this.

2. iamenrique123

iamenrique123 Active Member VIP

You shouldn't be so specific. Gosh.

3. The_Humbugg

The_Humbugg Guest

i was really specific in my original post, but i feel the best way to get back is to take their heads.

4. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

awasted promotes fair revenge.

5. AQTguy

AQTguy Member

I'm so confused right now.

6. Laides, please..

7. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

the deuce is this lol

8. antasdf

antasdf New Member

i dont understand what the heck you guys are talking about please someone explain

9. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous! Got me?

10. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

I see you too enjoy the emaciation of various kinds of cadoos after a hard rain on Tuesdays.

11. The_Humbugg

The_Humbugg Guest

OK, FINE. maddie and number 2 pissed me off with their childish comments on public chat. thats because they ARE CHILDREN. not mine, so I dont have to deal with their nasty little attitudes. I just get the pleasure of finding out where there homes are in the pvp world, infiltrating then assassinating them. everybody get it now? I named names and was really specific in my original post but I realized that they are indeed, just children and should not be expected to act or converse like adults.I was wrong for expecting anything else. I just ignored both of them, and their friends starrem and validfire. That gives me piece of mind needed to plot their digital demise:):):):)

PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THE ABOVE............EN GARDE!!!

12. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Yea I feel you, whenever somebody annoyed me like that I usually hunted them down, but that was back in the day. :p

13. Padaun

wat

Edit: Oh I see
    Time to get out my sword, Arch's Butt

14. The_Humbugg

The_Humbugg Guest

not you dude, or the people i replied to but the people I mentioned by name in the paragraph of my post. I have enough people to hunt right now:)BUTTTTTT..........ehhh, why not, its pvp, lets rumble, I'm double checking to see if i have enough rupies and buliding materials to make a sound house for myself. im sure we will cross paths soon. I dont know whos house is who's , so I have to go through every house on the map with the /prism until i find my targets. prob find everyone elses house first.

15. Padaun

I don't have a real house :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.