Fisheyslasher

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by fisheyslasher, Jun 1, 2013.

?

Should I become and Architect?

1. yes

33.3%
  2. no

66.7%
  1. fisheyslasher

fisheyslasher New Member

I wish to become an architect because I think it would allow me to more easily create great builds. I also think that with the WE capability I would be more able to help out the new-comers to the server.

I have been on this server for almost a year now, ever sense June 16, 2012

Here are some screenshots of my builds:
    http://i.imgur.com/M54H2hR.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/LhG14hu.jpg
    (the second is college of Winterhold from skyrim)
    Also my main warp is /warp batman if you wish to look around

2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

I haven't checked out your build yet; but I would like to see you become a bit more active on the forums first. I'll check out your build next time I'm on.

3. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

The builds are OK, the dragon attempt is pretty good. Maybe try a bigger organic to apply. However, for me the builds aren't to the standard of architect. Personally I don't think I've ever seen you on the server, at least being active in the community. This is further proven by (as Legend rightly said) your lack of activity on the forums, only 5 messages in one year. I joined the forums and the server later than you did an I've posted over 100 time the messages you have. What I'm trying to say is that you need to show that you are an active member of the community if you want to be at the top of the server. Architect may primarily be a builder rank, but you are also setting the standard for the server.

In case I wasn't clear it is a no from me.

4. fisheyslasher

fisheyslasher New Member

Thanks for the feed back. I will try to be more active in the forums and i can see what you mean about my builds, they are pretty plain now that i take a second look at it. thanks again

5. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

i agree whit a3 on this one and id love to see a big organic build from you :)

6. CW390

CW390 Member Creative Architect

This^
    Also, Work on making castle structures a little more detailed and curvy.

7. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Fishey, I've seen the one build with the dragon. It shows real talent and I love it and the new colors but as everyone else said it needs work for architect. You said you built this a long time ago and just updated the colors. The walls need more depth and detail. I have not seen you interact much when I am there and that's pretty important too.

8. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

woo boy this is an oldie. everyone give their vote. no need to write novels though :)
    I say yes to this