[DENIED]Beast 1540 Mod Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by beast1540, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beast1540

beast1540 Member VIP

What is your IGN? Beast1540

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain. Yes once for griefing (i didnt know what griefing was at this point because i was JUST starting on minecraft, like my 1st day. Once for setting a home in pvp that was inside 5000 blocks away from a city (i didnt know that because when i had checked the rule was 1000 i believe)

Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered? Yes im 15 years old

Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one? yes i was an Overseer (almost highest rank on an all pvp server named ironclad)

When were you first seen on the server? December 2011

Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk? I have skype and ts3 and am always in ts3 when i play on shadecrest

Are you active on the server? I was not for the past few months because i was having some in-family tragedy that i don't really want to talk about if you can respect that please.

Are you active on the forum? I don't post that much other than when i ask questions or am posting a suggestion for the server (which i have lots of!) or posting about news

Forum post count? 31 posts/replies

What time zone do live in? West coast of USA (Pacific Standard Time)

How often are you online, and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more? i am starting to be online alot more (around 2-6 hours a day) and yes i have a summer vacation with my family planned in about 2 weeks

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked? i am a rather intelligent and mature individual but i screw around alot as people can mostly tell, when i screw around its not to hurt anybody else or anything like that though, and when im being depended on to do something you can always count on me to pull through or succeed with that task, i am always willing to go out of my way to help others and help everyone have the best experience possible.

2. beast1540

beast1540 Member VIP

sorry forgot to post the poll :( my ADD is getting to me xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.