Abdullahj's Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Abdullahj, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

What is your IGN? Abdullahj Who banned you?(use @<full username>) awastedlife Why were you banned(ban message)? Spam When were you banned? 9:15 pm, 6/25/13 How long is your ban? I do not know Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? I suppose I did get banned on purpose, I was pretty bored, so I decided to provoke awastedlife to spice things up. I did one of those emoticons many times in chat within a short time, and I got banned for spam. I suppose I deserved it, and I do regret having being so foolish and ignorant of the server's rules. Spamming chat was not a new rule, nor was it unreasonable, but I decided to break the rule anyway. I also tried to get two other people to join in, and I know one did, and I hope the other did not.

Why should you be unbanned? I believe I should be unbanned because I love the server, and I hate being kept away from it, although others might relish over my absence. I was also working on a project, /warp epicshop. And, other than what I want, I made a promise to a good friend, and I need to be on soon to fulfill it.

2. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Only a 5 minute temp ban, next time it won't be so easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.