[DENIED]hywzerboydy's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by hywzerboydy, Jul 1, 2013.

?

Do you think I would make a good mod?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

What is your IGN?

hywzerboydy

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.

Nope, never

Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered?

14 and very mature

Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one?

Used to on a couple of other servers, not very big ones

When were you first seen on the server?

July 28th 2011

Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk?

Yep, all of them

Are you active on the server?

Yes

Are you active on the forum?

Yes

Forum post count?

What time zone do live in

GMT

How often are you online, and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?

I am online mostly every day, there was a time when I was off for a long period of time when I had exams and a family member was in hospital, but my exams are over and the family member is back home so these are not issues now. If I am off again then it would not be for very long.

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?

I am always kind and always try to be helpful, as you can see in game. I always want to help the server and becoming a mod is a great way to do that, I promise that I will always enforce the rules and help players and the server in any way I can. I have been playing on this server for 2 years and have never broken a rule and always been nice to people so I believe that I am very trustworthy. Thank you for reading my application

2. hywzerboydy

Sorry if I'm sounding impatient but...

*bump*

3. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Perhaps it's not my place to respond here, but there is no need to bump. The application is still open until the thread is locked and you receive a pm on the forums. As has been stated recently, the server currently has more than enough active staff. If more help is needed, the staff will review the applications and select who they think is best suited for the position. Please don't take this as a put down, simply as an explanation to why no responses have been made to the application.

4. hywzerboydy

I thought that, but thought that if the server was no longer accepting requests then I would have been notified and if there had been no response in 2 weeks then maybe no staff had seen it.

5. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

There's a separate thread where the applications are discussed. Trust me, the staff see 99.99% of the threads on the forums.

The survival staff have seen this and are reviewing your application and the others. This appears to take some time though.

6. hywzerboydy

Ok thanks, sorry for the trouble, just wanted to make sure because it was quicker last time.

EDIT: Probably because I was not active enough last time, this time I don't think that there is anything immediately wrong.

7. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

You need to be more active if you want to be a mod. We don't need more inactive staff.

8. hywzerboydy

Ok thanks, When can I re apply?

9. sharqman

Application is not closed yet, don't re-apply.

10. hywzerboydy

Oh ok, thanks

11. sharqman

Locked. Activity was never increased.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.