[PvP] Tournament

Discussion in 'Contests/Events' started by sharqman, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

13 hours difference, approx.

Although, I don't seem to actually remember an organiser confirming a date or time, I know that we suggested one; but no one time seemed good for anyone.

thechooosen1 likes this.
  2. thechooosen1

thechooosen1 Active Member VIP

3. Legend9468

Well, apparently I missed that one, but I would also like to point out:

4. thechooosen1

Hmm yeah I read those as well but didn't know what to do about it but what about the ninth of August? Because I go away for a week maybe two week snowboarding trip on the eleventh so I won't have any chance to play at all so how everyone post there teams available times/dates all in PST so easier to compare then we can go from there :)

EDIT: and maybe also if everyone adds down the bottom what timezone/country they are in so I can set up a ladder to best suit everyone and so that the first math and last match are closer together, so for the first round or two you'd be versing people closer to you, just an idea

5. Legend9468

The general consensus before this point seemed to be just for everyone to look at the matchups and talk it out between themselves. That's also the easiest way to do it IMO.

(Reminder to myself: Remember to make that timezone masterpost so everyone has a reference point)

AnnodynS and thechooosen1 like this.
  6. thechooosen1

Could you tag whoever did that fancy looking ladder last time :) on my phone so I can't (don't know how :p) I think it was NMB or Pieman and then if we could get everyone's teams country I can set up a draw and then post it, I'll set up ones that I know but other than that I have no idea...

7. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

country? If we're doing countries I want Scotland

Pieman_Is_God likes this.
  8. Wicked_Walrus

Wicked_Walrus Member

Ameristralia!

9. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

Legend9468 awastedlife
    These are the two main time zones so we should set it up so it suits, and have it on a weekend as well because many of us (includng me) have school during the week.

10. Wicked_Walrus

Wicked_Walrus Member

*quoting is hard on my phone
    yeah, i have sport on most saturdays (morning 1am-ish for 'muricans) and this weekend is a no go for me. can't get home for it. any of the 3 after should be fine.

11. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

Yeah alright, as long as it is held out of school hours.

12. Legend9468

AwesomeGuy2010 likes this.
  13. thechooosen1

Y u do dis
    I meant your own country ._.

aarondang likes this.
  14. Nicholas2438

Nicholas2438 New Member

Ok, last change ;)
    Members: Nicholas2438 and Choccoo
    Team Name: Team BaSingSe
    Team Tag: BaSingSe

15. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Does anyone think it would be a good idea to pick a date at the end of august now?
    We can work around that date, teams can be the same unless of course people can't make it to that date, tough on them.

16. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

We could pick a date like the 18th of August, (Sunday week), and whoever can't be on for then can orgainise a match with another team that can't make it. Hopefully can get the final or at least semi's to be the following week

thechooosen1 likes this.
  17. o0z

o0z Member

Can we just do it? it keeps being set off.

aarondang likes this.
  18. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Yea sure, lets just do it now that NMB is gone, while we are at it, lets just ban him from the server! I bet he loves being left out after being gone for a month and a half!

19. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Awww nmb....coulda been worse.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

20. thechooosen1

Don't worry :) I'll get on that ban ASAP

aarondang likes this.