Beautiful amazing ASian Style Build

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by AnatolyZaitsev, Jul 15, 2013.

?

Will i be the next American Architect?

1. yes

62.5%
  2. no

37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I vote no, builds ok but looks too much like a dressed up pagoda, which aren't too hard to do, but similar to quiet, you don't present yourself maturely or show any responsibility, so I don't trust you.

AnnodynS likes this.
  2. Navarog

Navarog Well-Known Member

Only problem I have with it is that most Asian-style builds look samey, it's mostly not a problem in the case of your build though.

I think you'd do well enough as architect.

AnnodynS likes this.
  3. not pagoda find that rude sometimes because i have the asian culture and i built a castle different from pagoda but that any ways for your opinion .

4. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I should have waited as I really felt I should say No but didn't have the hudspuh to do so. A3, Pie, Nava and Quiet confirmed my own opinion that this wasn't really architect level due to the lack of real variety and originality. If I could change my vote.. it'd be no. You're a nice guy, Anatoly, at least to me.. but I just wasn't 'feelin' the architect in your build. I can't change the poll and if you had not asked me to vote Yes, I would have waited as I had intended too. It's nothing against you.. I guess I'll be a little more straightforward next time. Still love the over all look but I never have been crazy about pagodas as I have seen so many and can't quite see the difference between one pagoda and the next.Yours are very pretty but not widely different from the rest I have seen.

If it was possible to change it .. it'd be 4 to 4 not 5 to 3. Sorry for not being a bit more direct.

5. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Anat, you're public insulting for over 30 minutes in public chat of our admins on both creative and survival in response to my post was not appropriate and only confirmed Quiet and Pieman's concerns. For my part this settles the issue. You are not quite ready for the responsibilities of architect.

6. I was being mature until freaking awasted came in and i think she needs to be deranked horrible admin

7. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Anat.. we can all see your deleted messages. You will not be getting architect anytime soon. I'd suggest you follow Awasted's advice and include a public apology on this app.

8. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

I don't think I should talk here but I am. A wasted is a great admin. He enforces the rules and if u don't follow them you have to deal with him. Yes awasted might not like everybody but he keeps everything fair. And ur only hurting yourself more by bad mouthing a admin. If u think a wasted is a bad admin then u need to reevaluate ur opinion of bad admin bcc he's the opposite of that. And u did not help ur case by bashing pie and a3 and Ann while talking to me on creative.

AnnodynS likes this.
  9. Sorry Mrs.Awasted with all my apologies o im so deeply sorry i forgot your still playing on the playground .

10. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

Anat I suggest shutting up if u want a chance of playin on here again.

11. TheKillorX

TheKillorX Active Member Creative Architect

changed my opinion to a no

stlnaturals likes this.
  12. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

You're already banned for that slick comment you tried to delete. Nice attempt at covering up, but I have no tolerance for your attitude. With all that said, no promotion? Alright then, locked.

13. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Yeah, expect to not get architect for a long time. -_- You haven't changed at all.

AnnodynS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.